• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I watch at least one junk anime a season. It has to be dubbed. I prefer it to be Funimation who sometimes turns absolute gold out of junk harem anime with some inspired script choices/acting performances but that's besides the point. This season I watched Date a Live III and while not the absolute best opening this season was stuck in my head for weeks now without me even realizing it. It'd just pop in my head...and wouldn't leave.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
I've been seeing people saying that Mob Season 2 op is better than season 1....but personally i think the first season op is way better
I prefer the second OP because it's got some very creative animation and direction choices I don't see in most other openings, including the opening for the first season:
FalseUnsungKoodoo.webp

DelectableAromaticElephant.webp
Also, they specifically reference different types of animation at points in the OP which the nerd in me loves.

I do prefer the song and pacing of the 99 even if the abstractness of 99.9 wins me over, so I get why it's a divisive choice.

They're both great ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
I feel like playing through Sonic Mania again just so I can try and forget about that trailer.

Being a Sonic fan is suffering. I'd almost rather be a fan of the Cleveland Browns at this point. At least they are consistently shit.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sonic's movie looks bland and forgettable. (Aside from Sonics design which has been memed to death already)

Status
Not open for further replies.