• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
It makes you wonder why all the Worlds governments didn't just drop nukes on the chimera ants in the first place if they proved to be such a calamitous disaster
They already stated that the nuke was basically banned at least production of it and it was used as a last resort if the hunters failed
They would have if push came to shove, but if you can do it without sacrificing millions of lives, why not?
Also this regardless whether they care or not it's not good politics to just nuke millions of people

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
just watched Hunter x Hunter

holy shit, do they all have radiation sickness or something?

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Even from beyond the grave, Netero will get that W. The man does whatever it takes to win.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
dragon-ball-super-101-02-jiren.jpg

Rewatching this in hilarious with the context of how
Jiren could've absolutely cleaned up just about everybody in the tournament in a few minutes
Shhh don't question Top and Kahseral genius strategy of sending scrubs to beat a guy who's equal to Top their second strongest guy and another girl who beat Goku savagely in front of everyone
Genius
The whole save energy is so dumb when you realize Jiren could just flex hard enough and there would be no one but him left and nothing could be done

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
dragon-ball-super-101-02-jiren.jpg

Shhh don't question Top and Kahseral genius strategy of sending scrubs to beat a guy who's equal to Top their second strongest guy and another girl who beat Goku savagely in front of everyone
Genius
The whole save energy is so dumb when you realize Jiren could just flex hard enough and there would be no one but him left and nothing could be done
And then you realize saving energy means shit later on

UltraGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know if they said it or not but did the ant eat the entire population of the NGL? I can see the hunters willing to sacrifice the whole country to stop the ants, but I think the higher ups just wanted to fight them face to face for fun

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
My favorite things in life is to tell people who think they have an absolute advantage 'NO'.

Last edited:

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Its only ever mattered when Toriyama wanted it to. Remember that Goku was half dead when he first went super saiyan and then he was back to basically full as soon as he transformed.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing ever matters in Dragon Ball. That's like the biggest rule of that universe.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If you needed an animal to be an emergency messenger, why would you choose a tortoise

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
"This message is of the utmost importance. It must be delivered safely, within the hour. Go, my ninja sloth!"

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, part of the SU fanbase forced multiple show artists off Twitter and made someone attempt suicide because they drew a character a little too skinny.

Just because your show is about inclusivity and positivity doesn't mean parts your fanbase can't be disgusting bullshit.

Not that a shit fanbase should ever dissuade someone from watching a show of course.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I don't post much outside of my usual hangout threads so i doubt people talk about me much.
I mean, part of the SU fanbase forced multiple show artists off Twitter and made someone attempt suicide because they drew a character a little too skinny.

Just because your show is about inclusivity and positivity doesn't mean parts your fanbase can't be disgusting bullshit.

Not that a shit fanbase should ever dissuade someone from watching a show of course.
I know it made me want to tear my hair out at the time. It just goes to show you that even if media has a positive message doesn't mean it only attracts positive people

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Man God should make an avatar with Sakura face but with faded Ino face in the background or vice versa

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone else's avatar not showing up in their profiles but showing up everywhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.