• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricelord

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
with the announcement of season 2... I am reminded that this is a crunchy show and would be an interesting addition to the toonami line up

giphy-downsized-large.gif

also on the side note

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
That's.....just Kamiya from Gurren Lagann.

But hey, I'll watch a Trigger film. This their first full-length movie?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh sweet, the Konosuba dub is free on Crunchyroll, thought it was just limited to premium.

*rewatches an episode*

Yuupppp, this dub is amazing & makes the show more hilarious.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
In 'wow these people are really stupid' news Kamehacon is going to have Vic Mignona at the convention despite having previously uninvited him. This just seems like a stupid decision all around to me.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Allegations aside, numerous conventions threw Mignona out because of misbehavior at the con. Like, you'd figure they would have looked into it, and realized maybe it ain't the best idea.

Oct 25, 2017
Would probably be his last con appearances for awhile, since Funi and others probably wont be casting him...at least for the foreseeable future, then again we have time and time again where companies use some of the people under allegations for misconduct in as little as three months and put them back in their jobs so perhaps they think he's been in timeout for long enough.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
uh...after how he's been acting i doubt they cast his ass in anything ever again DTL

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
vic to be the new voice for shinji

Last edited:

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Sekiro is pretty cool so far, some of these enemies have weird attack windows so it's hard to guess when to block sometimes, but it feels good when you get the hang of them and just annihilate them

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Sekiro is pretty neat so far. Getting used to royalguard in dmc makes the parry window here pretty easy lol

And hey, today's my birthday! Nice timing when it comes to Toonami. Looking forward to watching my favorite HxH episode with y'all tonight.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlas just tell us what the new Persona thing is already.

Get on with it.
I wouldn't be Atlus if they didn't endlessly tease things. They probably get off on it.

Sekiro is pretty neat so far. Getting used to royalguard in dmc makes the parry window here pretty easy lol

And hey, today's my birthday! Nice timing when it comes to Toonami. Looking forward to watching my favorite HxH episode with y'all tonight.
Happy birthday.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Atlus has been making me side eye them a lot lately, well at least that one director from atlus

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Just got Sekiro and been enjoying it a lot. The Souls DNA is obviously there but it very much feels like it's own thing.

midfalutin

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone seen Urusei Yatsura 2: Beautiful Dreamer? Or anything from that series in general? I don't really know anything about it but I'm doing something on time loops and wondering if that movie might be significant in any particular way and if it's something I can kinda just jump into.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
What is Hunter x Hunter: The Last Mission? Is it canon? Where in the Hunter x Hunter timeline does it fit?

Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.