• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Karin has actually been getting some focus in Boruto as of late.

Maybe they'll finally have her and Naruto talk.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Karin is able to use chakra chains too, so maybe it's only a female uzumaki thing?

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Karin is an Uzumaki. That's why she also has red hair.

And no, they never really do anything with that fact. Karin really should have interacted with Naruto more.
I know Karin was an Uzumaki lol. Pein was one also. I just want to know what happened for them to be so few and spread apart lol. Usually clans in this series stay in their respective villages

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
I mean it's basically the exact same backstory. Sakura was bullied by the other kids who made fun of her large forehead and called her "forehead" and she developed her angry girl personality to cope.
Sakura never threw hands though, the angry girl thing was internal only.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I know Karin was an Uzumaki lol. Pein was one also. I just want to know what happened for them to be so few and spread apart lol. Usually clans in this series stay in their respective villages
Iirc they were hunted down because of their special powers, to the point where the few remaining went into hiding at different villages under different surnames

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeahyoung kids can be assholes over trivial things. I remember from my childhood a girl with glasses was bullied relentlessly because she had glasses.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Getting the impression that Naruto's father's genes being represented so strongly across generations rather than his mother's is very much undeserved (especially when considering that his family name is hers as well).

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Getting the impression that Naruto's father's genes being represented so strongly across generations rather than his mother's is very much undeserved (especially when considering that his family name is hers as well).
Now that I think about it, Naruto inheriting his fathers last name could have saved him so much trouble

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
man why is Naruto's family all so much better than him, except his son

Status
Not open for further replies.