• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Awwwwww siblings reunited. Killua really cares for Alluka and wants to rescue both him and Gon.

Killua is the best.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
This show is so good, it can even get me to care about someone who can squeeze people out like toothpaste by thought alone and someone willing to kill his own mother. I'm out then, night everyone! Promised Neverland, Super, and Hunter x Hunter were the highlights of tonight.

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
It's a shame a show as good as HxH is on so late at night :(

Really curious seeing how this arc plays out and how a million people don't end up dying so Gon can be healed

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Hunter x Hunter ended too fast.

It should be back to back episodes instead of playing the worst season of Attack on Titan.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If Killua targeted his bro, it'd be funny if his dad was like "Yea I'm fine with that"

Prolly wouldn't, but that's my headcanon, and y'all ain't changing it

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
also i like this arc more than Chimera Ant....one because Killua and Alluka are great together and another...well that comes later

Oct 25, 2017
Before I head to bed, I might as well show off this cute pic I commissioned to have drawn ever since I heard about Cheadle.
Qb1ZpEY.jpg

(Carla [OK KO], Isabelle [Animal Crossing], and of course Cheadle [HxH])
Hard working dog girls who deserve a good pat to the head.

Good night, everyone.
FykBXCD.jpg

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of people feel like Alluka is just a dues ex machina and so they don't like it as a result.

And that's pretty dumb tbh. Her being the solution to the problem isn't nearly as important as her relationship with Killua and the drama her powers cause for the Zoldyck family.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
This arc is one of my favorites and it's EXTREMELY underrated. It's almost never mentioned for best HxH arcs and that's a shame.

I'm still with Yorknew is my fav so far. I guess you can say Chimera Ant arc is runner up but the way things are starting now...this arc is definitely got me intrigued with Hisoka and Illumi teaming up again and Killua and Alluka being together again...probly the only Zoldycks that really care for each other, in my eyes.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
And that's pretty dumb tbh. Her being the solution to the problem isn't nearly as important as her relationship with Killua and the drama her powers cause for the Zoldyck family.
She's also not really a dues ex machina, simply because of what we learn in the arc that immediately follows. Nanika is more set up for what's next than magic solution to Gon's problem.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Chimera Ant is still the goat but I might actually like this arc more than Yorknew. It's definitely the arc I've read/rewatched the most. A lot of that probably has to do with the fact that Killua is the best and seeing him be the best big brother is good for my heart.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of people feel like Alluka is just a dues ex machina and so they don't like it as a result.

I forget about Maha lol
well the fact that she happens to conveniently be someone with the ability to heal Gon that Killua happens to have a great relationship with is kinda shonen bullshit, but imma let it slide because their relationship is great

Status
Not open for further replies.