• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Toonami |MarApr19| Will you say my name, one last time?

Oct 25, 2017
what you guys don't wanna see Lucy get tied up in a compromising position a thousand times? or Erza get beat up and lose almost all her clothes before one shotting her opponent? or Natsu eating random thing and winning somehow?

Oct 25, 2017

Episode 141 "Sword Arms Online"
In this week's episode Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler, and Raxus discuss cool androids, visual prowess, pussycats, KAYABA, Sachio's rap, unexplained flying, anti-magic, Togashi's health, and urine ninja art.

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamiescape/Episode141.mp3

Timecodes:
0:00:56 News (Crunchyroll and Toonami Partnership)
0:10:10 Dragonball Super
0:15:57 Boruto
0:24:21 My Hero Academia
0:30:14 Sword Art Online: Alicization
0:37:26 Megalobox
0:43:38 Jojo: Diamond Is Unbreakable
0:50:19 Black Clover
0:53:51 Hunter x Hunter
1:01:54 Naruto Shippuden
1:05:19 Sign offs

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamiescape/podcast.rss
Quick Podcast Comments:
  • Rising Shield Hero is actually a Crunchyroll production. They helped fund it - the show wouldn't exist without them. I expect them to push it.
  • The Mob Psycho 100 II simludub hasn't even been released right? Megalobox ends in two weeks, I'm not sure I'd expect new Mob so soon.
  • How is "Visual Prowess" supposed to be translated?
  • Roshambo isn't a bad translation of Rock-Paper-Scissors. It's a respected alternate name.
  • LOL at the SAO breakdown :P
  • The rap was good and more music should be dubbed, shut up Grexeno (and others)!
  • FWIW, that not the first time Akamaru has done the pee-jutsu

Oct 25, 2017
what you guys don't wanna see Lucy get tied up in a compromising position a thousand times? or Erza get beat up and lose almost all her clothes before one shotting her opponent? or Natsu eating random thing and winning somehow?
It can replace Shippuden in 2025.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh right, considering my work schedule, it doesn't matter what replaces HxH since I won't be able to watch it. Bummer, first time I won't be able to watch a show that gets announced for the block.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh right, considering my work schedule, it doesn't matter what replaces HxH since I won't be able to watch it. Bummer, first time I won't be able to watch a show that gets announced for the block.
Unless it's something that they treat almost like a replay ala Outlaw Star or Lupin Part IV it'll move up and they'll push stuff like Jim Jam and Black Clover down first.

Oct 25, 2017
Unless it's something that they treat almost like a replay ala Outlaw Star or Lupin Part IV it'll move up and they'll push stuff like Jim Jam and Black Clover down first.
Oh god

I already was freaking out when Jojo was moved to 1:30

If it's moved to 2, I can't watch it anymore & that is just going to hurt so much more than most people would understand. Not being able to rewatch my favorite show with a group, especially after all my avatar planning & months of anticipation of specific moments, would be such a damn downer.

Oct 25, 2017
The bullshit gets a lot worse in the final arc

Who will win a meteor summoned by the queen of dragons that can wipe out a village or a crippled red head

A God with unlimited magic and is able to manipulate reality or A red head dummy with motion sickness

The most powerful being in the world and is immune to all forms of magic or the same shonen boy but with magic

Oct 25, 2017
this is a solid video to watch if you care about the western animation industry at all
talks about what Chris Savino did
he is know for his work on ren and stimpy
creating dexter's lab
heavy involvement with the powerpuff girls
and creating the loud house among other things.

Oct 25, 2017
if you guys keep making these bad posts you will bring these horrifying ideas of a lineup to fruition through sheer force of shitposting

Bring The Slayers to Toonami

Oct 25, 2017
I have to imagine there are a few original productions intended for Toonami though who know's what they are. I wonder if that Blade Runner series will actually be on Saturday or during the Sunday block of Adult Swim.