• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Toonami |MarApr19| Will you say my name, one last time?

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still waiting on news for a blu-ray release considering that's the only way my friend & co-workers will be able to watch them.

You'd think they'd be all over a "complete collection" where they bundle all 3 seasons together.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I can't remember the last time they announced a show via Preflight. Though it should be pretty soon.
When Tokyo Ghoul replaced One Piece!

But also Mob Psycho was announced on a Friday (via Facebook) 8 days before it debuted.

Oct 25, 2017
Their Facebook seems to be the place where they announce shows now. Mob Psycho seemed like a weird exception to the whole "replacement is announced 2 weeks in advance" thing, probably because of the whole Crunchyroll partnership.

Oct 25, 2017
Bring RWBY to Toonami so I can actually have an excuse to watch it.
I'm not even sure how they'd edit that to fit on TV. As a web show they've never had to worry about silly things like standardized episode lengths or that kind of thing. You'll have a full half-hour chapter one week and 12 minutes the next.

Also the beginning of that show doesn't hold up at all. The budget was so tiny, the whole first volume doesn't even have fully modeled/textured background characters, they're literally just shadow people. Like anyone who doesn't have a speaking line is just a walking shadow.