• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
the only award family guy should be winning is an award for how it fooled so many people into thinking it was funny

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
what if

family guy is just the american version of pop team epic

because both rely on random gags that don't tie to a plot & references

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
The first two seasons had some good episodes, now it's just shock humor.
I actually agree with this. When it got uncancelled & came back on TV, it felt like they just wanted to see how much they could get away with.

Sure, the first few seasons felt like it was just trying to replicate the simpsons, but at least it wasn't anti-humor the series

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
alright break through your limits and let's get this show on the road!

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
I actually agree with this. When it got uncancelled & came back on TV, it felt like they just wanted to see how much they could get away with.

Sure, the first few seasons felt like it was just trying to replicate the simpsons, but at least it wasn't anti-humor the series
I sometimes question if Family Guy was ever good watching these later seasons, but when seasons 1-3 are on, I realize that it's the uncancelled seasons that were bad.

Time for Super.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
people were thinking Kale was from U11 at one point because she's standing behind Jiren in the op at one point

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Almost went catatonic watching Family Guy.

Time for GO! BROLY! GO BROLY! GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.