• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I have to imagine there are a few original productions intended for Toonami though who know's what they are. I wonder if that Blade Runner series will actually be on Saturday or during the Sunday block of Adult Swim.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
to find the bottom to his top
zAp2LzJ.jpg

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
i wouldn't mind if someone funded a full Rave Master anime

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still waiting on news for a blu-ray release considering that's the only way my friend & co-workers will be able to watch them.

You'd think they'd be all over a "complete collection" where they bundle all 3 seasons together.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
I'm perfectly fine enjoying Alternative while it aired and not really thinking about it ever again.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
remember when Toonami made a promo that was basically 'fuck you johnny quest we don't have to air you anymore'

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I can't remember the last time they announced a show via Preflight. Though it should be pretty soon.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Their Facebook seems to be the place where they announce shows now. Mob Psycho seemed like a weird exception to the whole "replacement is announced 2 weeks in advance" thing, probably because of the whole Crunchyroll partnership.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
hope funimation and toonami continue to have a strong relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.