• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Toonami |MarApr19| you guys ready to see some crazy shit?

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
wait, I have a few questions.

When a wish is granted, there is a cost associated with it. The more extravagant the wish, the higher the death count. The next X people are given basically impossible requests and then they die. So if a super 'expensive' wish is granted, is there any indication how many people she is going to ask impossible tasks for?

Oct 25, 2017

When a wish is granted, there is a cost associated with it. The more extravagant the wish, the higher the death count. The next X people are given basically impossible requests and then they die. So if a super 'expensive' wish is granted, is there any indication how many people she is going to ask impossible tasks for?
Pretty sure only one person gets the request, regardless of how insane they are. If they can't fill it, they and others die, then it resets to the wish phase if I heard correctly.

Oct 25, 2017

It's expanded on soon, but only one person has to fill the request. If they fail and however many people die, it resets by that point.

Oct 25, 2017

only one person will be ask to fulfill the request.

Oct 25, 2017
One weird thing I wonder how the dub is going to handle is how Killua calls
Nanika. Calling her Something would be kinda weird for someone who he loves, and Nanika fits with the Zoldyck sibling naming conventions. The meaning kinda doesn't translate but it's a very japanese thing lol

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
when I was paying attention it seemed like the HxH dub was consistent in having Killua refer to Alluka as 'she' or 'her' while everyone else only used her name or 'young master' (or occasionally 'it'), but maybe I'll rewatch just to scrunitinize.

Oct 25, 2017
when I was paying attention it seemed like the HxH dub was consistent in having Killua refer to Alluka as 'she' or 'her' while everyone else only used her name (or occasionally 'it'), but maybe I'll rewatch just to scrunitinize.
in the flashback, both Silva and the mom used 'she', but maybe you could say this was before they dehumanize her because of her powers. Silva definitely uses 'he' in the talk with Killua, and Illumi did as well in the previous episode.

Oct 25, 2017
Next week on Toonami:

11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 107 - Revenge "F!" The Cunningly Set Trap!
11:30 - My Hero Academia - 46 - From Iida to Midoriya
12:00 - The Promised Neverland - 2 - 131045
12:30 - Sword Art Online: Alicization - 12 - The Sage of the Library
1:00 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable - 32 - July 15th (Thurs), Part 2
1:30 - Black Clover - 66 - The Secret Eye of the Midnight Sun
2:00 - Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - 27 - A Shinobi Bout of Friendship
2:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 246 - The Orange Spark
3:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 139 - Alluka × and × Something

3:30 - Attack on Titan - 8 - I Can Hear His Heartbeat: The Struggle for Trost, Part 4

Later.