• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Toonami |MarApr19| you guys ready to see some crazy shit?

Saw the writer of GoT on so many shows this week, cant wait for it to finally premiere so it can finally be over with.

All I know of GoT is what they showed on 60minutes tonight. definitely confirmed my fears, too mature and too gory for me.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
I've fallen off the Game of Thrones wagon so hard I don't think I'll even bother watching this season till after the whole thing is out. Even then I don't think I'll be in much of a rush. Hopefully everyone else that is invested at least gets a satisfying ending.
I would do the same if this wasn't the final season and spoilers are probably going to be unavoidable.

Oct 25, 2017
so what if my request for alluka was "bring back everyone who has died due to your power?"

or "my request is that you only listen to & fulfill my requests for now on and ask for nothing in return"

what if i'm able to fulfill two of the demands but can't do the 3rd one, do I get two more chances to complete the task to get my wish?

what if their demand was asking for a dollar & i gave them three dollars, does that count as fulfilling the task three times due to giving triple what they asked for?

what if my request was something so minuscule, like "my request is that you continue existing", would that mean the next time they ask for something in return, it would be almost the equivalent of nothing due to the fact my request required no effort whatsoever?

what if i were to request that they give me their power, would they no longer have it due to having to fulfill my request, thus making me the one with the power?

what if it turns out alluka's power ISN'T limitless and they can't fulfill one of my requests? would alluka die a horrible, bloody death?

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
so what if my request for alluka was "bring back everyone who has died due to your power?"

or "my request is that you only listen to & fulfill my requests for now on and ask for nothing in return"

what if i'm able to fulfill two of the demands but can't do the 3rd one, do I get two more chances to complete the task to get my wish?

what if their demand was asking for a dollar & i gave them three dollars, does that count as fulfilling the task three times due to giving triple what they asked for?

what if my request was something so minuscule, like "my request is that you continue existing", would that mean the next time they ask for something in return, it would be almost the equivalent of nothing due to the fact my request required no effort whatsoever?

what if i were to request that they give me their power, would they no longer have it due to having to fulfill my request, thus making me the one with the power?

what if it turns out alluka's power ISN'T limitless and they can't fulfill one of my requests? would alluka die a horrible, bloody death?
I think the issue is no one wants to test any of this considering how dangerous and far reaching the results can be.

Oct 25, 2017

I think the main thing is that she's so dangerous, that no one was willing to figure out her nen ability, because any type of false moves could end in instant death.

I think the issue is no one wants to test any of this considering how dangerous and far reaching the results can be.
and of cours you had just answered it lol

Oct 25, 2017
So right before The Promised Neverland started I was gonna make a joke that these kids were being adopted but being served as food. Funny enough that's exactly what happened. Probably would've been called out spoilers. Dodged that bullet 😙

Oct 25, 2017
So right before The Promised Neverland started I was gonna make a joke that these kids were being adopted but being served as food. Funny enough that's exactly what happened. Probably would've been called out spoilers. Dodged that bullet 😙
Ive only seen 3 episodes of the series so far, but I can say without a doubt that the Promised Neverland is the Village, if The Village was actually a good movie.

Oct 25, 2017

I'm sorry do you want to risk testing the limits of alluka power and pray the next person to ask isn't related to you in anyway

Oct 25, 2017
God help the next person to make a wish
I think the main thing is that she's so dangerous, that no one was willing to figure out her nen ability, because any type of false moves could end in instant death.
I'm sorry do you want to risk testing the limits of alluka power and pray the next person to ask isn't related to you in anyway
That's easy:

A.) Call up a jail to bring a prisoner, maybe someone on death row, have said prisoner be the test subject

B.) Kidnap one of the people they're suppose to assassinate, have said person be the test subject

I think the reason why I'm so intrigued is that the show has stressed so much that nen has set rules to which how they activate/work, so when the show has set itself to be one where logic is very important (I mean, Greed Island was basically the "HERE ARE THE RULES" arc & we had Wolfen the overthinker), then I'm going to try to think like the show would.

But then again, this is the same thing that I went through when I heard about that horror movie "Wish Upon".

Oct 25, 2017
That's easy:

A.) Call up a jail to bring a prisoner, maybe someone on death row, have said prisoner be the test subject

B.) Kidnap one of the people they're suppose to assassinate, have said person be the test subject

I think the reason why I'm so intrigued is that the show has stressed so much that nen has set rules to which how they activate/work, so when the show has set itself to be one where logic is very important (I mean, Greed Island was basically the "HERE ARE THE RULES" arc & we had Wolfen the overthinker), then I'm going to try to think like the show would.

But then again, this is the same thing that I went through when I heard about that horror movie "Wish Upon".
Its impossible to discuss without spoilers but there is more to Alluka's powers.

Oct 25, 2017
Its impossible to discuss without spoilers but there is more to Alluka's powers.
I kind of figured the whole "what if you can fulfill two requests, but not the last one?" thing would get brought up in that it'd be used to truly test Killua, but I guess I'll have to wait & see if the show goes into more details since I know Togashi is a stickler for rules.

Basically, I'm more intrigued with the power than I am scared of it.

B-Dubs

The Mad Titan
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
That's easy:

There's way more going on than you realize.

Oct 25, 2017
May 25th.

.....huh, so it's not replacing anything?

Damn it, are they gonna put it at like midnight & then cause the shows to get bumped down, which sucks considering this will happen 2 weeks before Part 4 airs its final episode.