• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Toonami |MarApr19| you guys ready to see some crazy shit?

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got ala-carte TV again, so I no longer have to go to my school to watch or deal with trying to sync up to Toonami's broadcast.

And all for $15 a month because my friend has more money than I do and was willing to take the brunt of the costs.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Nichijou is one of those shows is full of stuff that doesn't translate easily. They're gonna have to get inventive dubbing it.

Dragon Ball is also sorta like that. DB has a lot of pun based jokes that just don't translate.

Oct 25, 2017
Nichijou is one of those shows is full of stuff that doesn't translate easily. They're gonna have to get inventive dubbing it.

Dragon Ball is also sorta like that. DB has a lot of pun based jokes that just don't translate.
I'll let you know how it turns out.
I only made it through like 3 eps of Nichijou in japanese. I didn't hate it but wasn't gripping either. Much easier for me to burn through shows dubbed.

Oct 25, 2017
From what I understand, a messy production schedule is more the rule than the exception in anime, and while it leads to inferior animation it's not nessesarily a sign of full on production collapse.

But time will tell I suppose.

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who not only watched CGI Berserk, but also someone who considers CGI Berserk to be high art

There is no way OPM S2 will be as bad. No one will be as audacious as the people who created CGI Berserk