• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
i would imagine ignoring alluka counts as a tacit refusal

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Alluka was possessed by the bullshit ghost when she was born

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
wait, I have a few questions.

When a wish is granted, there is a cost associated with it. The more extravagant the wish, the higher the death count. The next X people are given basically impossible requests and then they die. So if a super 'expensive' wish is granted, is there any indication how many people she is going to ask impossible tasks for?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

When a wish is granted, there is a cost associated with it. The more extravagant the wish, the higher the death count. The next X people are given basically impossible requests and then they die. So if a super 'expensive' wish is granted, is there any indication how many people she is going to ask impossible tasks for?

Pretty sure only one person gets the request, regardless of how insane they are. If they can't fill it, they and others die, then it resets to the wish phase if I heard correctly.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, holy shit, I thought the stakes would have been lowered after the last arc but somehow and someway, they were raised.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

It's expanded on soon, but only one person has to fill the request. If they fail and however many people die, it resets by that point.

Ricelord

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

only one person will be ask to fulfill the request.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Alluka isn't really dangerous if you ask for something easy like a handshake

I wonder if she could grant a request like: I wish your powers would no longer work

Status
Not open for further replies.