• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
What if my wish was for alluka to always ask to has cheeseburger no matter what someone wishes for

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
so what if my request for alluka was "bring back everyone who has died due to your power?"

or "my request is that you only listen to & fulfill my requests for now on and ask for nothing in return"

what if i'm able to fulfill two of the demands but can't do the 3rd one, do I get two more chances to complete the task to get my wish?

what if their demand was asking for a dollar & i gave them three dollars, does that count as fulfilling the task three times due to giving triple what they asked for?

what if my request was something so minuscule, like "my request is that you continue existing", would that mean the next time they ask for something in return, it would be almost the equivalent of nothing due to the fact my request required no effort whatsoever?

what if i were to request that they give me their power, would they no longer have it due to having to fulfill my request, thus making me the one with the power?

what if it turns out alluka's power ISN'T limitless and they can't fulfill one of my requests? would alluka die a horrible, bloody death?

I think the issue is no one wants to test any of this considering how dangerous and far reaching the results can be.

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so what if my request for alluka was "bring back everyone who has died due to your power?"

or "my request is that you only listen to & fulfill my requests for now on and ask for nothing in return"

what if i'm able to fulfill two of the demands but can't do the 3rd one, do I get two more chances to complete the task to get my wish?

what if their demand was asking for a dollar & i gave them three dollars, does that count as fulfilling the task three times due to giving triple what they asked for?

what if my request was something so minuscule, like "my request is that you continue existing", would that mean the next time they ask for something in return, it would be almost the equivalent of nothing due to the fact my request required no effort whatsoever?

what if i were to request that they give me their power, would they no longer have it due to having to fulfill my request, thus making me the one with the power?

what if it turns out alluka's power ISN'T limitless and they can't fulfill one of my requests? would alluka die a horrible, bloody death?

I think the main thing is that she's so dangerous, that no one was willing to figure out her nen ability, because any type of false moves could end in instant death.

I think the issue is no one wants to test any of this considering how dangerous and far reaching the results can be.
and of cours you had just answered it lol

Oct 25, 2017
So right before The Promised Neverland started I was gonna make a joke that these kids were being adopted but being served as food. Funny enough that's exactly what happened. Probably would've been called out spoilers. Dodged that bullet 😙

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So right before The Promised Neverland started I was gonna make a joke that these kids were being adopted but being served as food. Funny enough that's exactly what happened. Probably would've been called out spoilers. Dodged that bullet 😙
Ive only seen 3 episodes of the series so far, but I can say without a doubt that the Promised Neverland is the Village, if The Village was actually a good movie.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017

I'm sorry do you want to risk testing the limits of alluka power and pray the next person to ask isn't related to you in anyway

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Jojo is a series that bucks a lot of trends, but a lot of characters have to be idiots/make the worst possible choices for some battles to work at all.

Okuyasu kinda has to be an idiot.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
God help the next person to make a wish
I think the main thing is that she's so dangerous, that no one was willing to figure out her nen ability, because any type of false moves could end in instant death.
I'm sorry do you want to risk testing the limits of alluka power and pray the next person to ask isn't related to you in anyway
That's easy:

A.) Call up a jail to bring a prisoner, maybe someone on death row, have said prisoner be the test subject

B.) Kidnap one of the people they're suppose to assassinate, have said person be the test subject

I think the reason why I'm so intrigued is that the show has stressed so much that nen has set rules to which how they activate/work, so when the show has set itself to be one where logic is very important (I mean, Greed Island was basically the "HERE ARE THE RULES" arc & we had Wolfen the overthinker), then I'm going to try to think like the show would.

But then again, this is the same thing that I went through when I heard about that horror movie "Wish Upon".

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
That's easy:

A.) Call up a jail to bring a prisoner, maybe someone on death row, have said prisoner be the test subject

B.) Kidnap one of the people they're suppose to assassinate, have said person be the test subject

I think the reason why I'm so intrigued is that the show has stressed so much that nen has set rules to which how they activate/work, so when the show has set itself to be one where logic is very important (I mean, Greed Island was basically the "HERE ARE THE RULES" arc & we had Wolfen the overthinker), then I'm going to try to think like the show would.

But then again, this is the same thing that I went through when I heard about that horror movie "Wish Upon".

Its impossible to discuss without spoilers but there is more to Alluka's powers.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Its impossible to discuss without spoilers but there is more to Alluka's powers.
I kind of figured the whole "what if you can fulfill two requests, but not the last one?" thing would get brought up in that it'd be used to truly test Killua, but I guess I'll have to wait & see if the show goes into more details since I know Togashi is a stickler for rules.

Basically, I'm more intrigued with the power than I am scared of it.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I wish everyone in the world would get a sweet robot hand

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
I can anecdotally confirm that applying a screen protector without a piece of hair or some shit getting under it is impossible.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
That's easy:

There's way more going on than you realize.

Grexeno

Oct 25, 2017
That's actually easy
Now, applying a screen protector without an air bubble? That's the real impossible shit
Air bubbles can be gotten pretty easily. There will ALWAYS be a stray fiber or bit of dust that wanders onto your screen in the 5 seconds between cleaning and applying the protector.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
May 25th.

.....huh, so it's not replacing anything?

Damn it, are they gonna put it at like midnight & then cause the shows to get bumped down, which sucks considering this will happen 2 weeks before Part 4 airs its final episode.

Grexeno

Oct 25, 2017
May 25th.

.....huh, so it's not replacing anything?

Damn it, are they gonna put it at like midnight & then cause the shows to get bumped down, which sucks considering this will happen 2 weeks before Part 4 airs its final episode.
They'll just drop the rerun for a few weeks.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Neat.
Edit: as it's not replacing anything I wonder if they'll just drop JoJo's slot once it's done.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
people got up in a arms over a schedule that would have only worked for 6 or so weeks? i cant even
1.) How were we suppose to know it would last that long

2.) They haven't confirmed if they're even shuffling the schedule that much, for all we know, it's just placed at midnight & then everything after just gets bumped back a half hour, making it very similar to the current schedule.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Or do 1030 for a few weeks and change the rerun to something else. Or just completely blow up the schedule

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
That does raise the question of if they'll keep the rerun slot or just get rid of it and make HxH the last show of the night. Considering DeMarco stated that people don't tend to watch the block before 11, I feel like we're not getting an expansion anytime soon.

Grexeno

Oct 25, 2017
Putting HxH at the very back has always screamed "we're going to turn it into the rerun again"

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Spring/Summer is gonna be a huge shake up for the block:

May 25th: Attack on Titan Season Three Part Two Episode One
June 15th: Jojo Part 4's replacement
June 29th: HxH's replacement
July 6th (assuming it's not a 4th of July marathon): Promised Neverland's replacement
July 20th: SAO's replacement

In the span of 2 months, we're getting FIVE new shows.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
How long before JoJo Part 5 joins the block?
It might happen near the end of the year, but considering by the time Part 4 ends, Part 5 in Japan will still have a few more episodes to go & considering how Viz is only now basically finishing up the dub for Part 4, we're most likely not getting it right after Part 4 ends. So my guess is Fall/Winter 2019 or early 2020.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Putting HxH at the very back has always screamed "we're going to turn it into the rerun again"

....HxH rerun again...

....HxH rerun...

D4-FMHl-QW4-AACtz-F.png

Status
Not open for further replies.