• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

New webcast every Friday at ~8:00pm

Toonami.com
Toonami Facebook
Toonami Tumblr
Toonami Simulcast

CFuJ1vO.png

WXFpUbf.png

N32nb0P.png

b8KZ6Pg.png

q8ll9GI.png

k3f4PNJ.png

yZFmgz4.png

K1KPxCc.png

CFuJ1vO.png

Show end dates. Through currently announced episodes. Does not account for unannounced marathons, etc.

Dragonball Z Kai: The Final Chapters: June 23
FLCL Progressive: July 7
Space Dandy (rerun): August 4
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders: August 11
Cowboy Bebop: October 6
Lupin the Third Part IV (rerun): November 24
Black Clover: December 8
Hunter x Hunter: May 25, 2019
My Hero Academia: July 20, 2019
Dragon Ball Super: August 24, 2019
Naruto Shippuden: January 27, 2024

|OT0||OT1||OT2||OT3||OT4||OT5||OT6||OT7||OT8||OT9|
|Jan14||Feb14||Mar14||Apr14||May14||Jun14||Jul14||Aug14||Sep14||Oct14||Nov14||Dec14|
|Jan15||Feb15||Mar15||Apr15||May15||Jun15||Jul15||Aug15||Sep15||Oct15||NovDec15|
|Jan16||Feb16||Mar16||Apr16||May16||JunJul16||AugSep16||OctNovDec16|
|JanFeb17||MarApr17||MayJun17||JulAug17||SepOct17||NovDec17|
|JanFeb18||MarApr18|

Last edited:
OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Schedule notes for those not always keeping up:

My Hero Academia was added, FLCL & Jojo move down, Black Clover and HxH switch spots lol.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Yay new thread.
Don't mind me while I continue not posting in it for a good little while.

Oct 25, 2017
New threaaaad! *rolls around leaving scent*

I think most people are going to jump ship after HxH. I do not blame them.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
As Toonami *finally* gets around to reairing Space Dandy season 2, it gets stuck behind the Black Clover - Naruto power hour. Bummer.

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DcA4RDFVAAAvRsl.jpg%3Alarge

Zamasu pls. That thing kills half of the population. How you gonna wipe out the othe....

tumblr_oervc0Ib351qc9dlro1_1280.gif

Oh....well, mortals had a good run

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Zonic
in regards to nick.
The Loud House has done decently for them.

as for Cartoon network and what not losing viewers, part of that is the generation with kids are less likely to have traditional cable as well.

Hands down if I could get cartoon network for $5 a month streaming I would, but in general it is bundled with a bunch of other channels I don't care about for services such as sling.

I just want cartoon network and from time to time tru tv lol.

As Toonami *finally* gets around to reairing Space Dandy season 2, it gets stuck behind the Black Clover - Naruto power hour. Bummer.
it's where it belongs >.>

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
At least the upcoming Naruto arc has stuff happening?

I mean, not much of it matters.

In fact, very little of it matters.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
i'll give it a 7/10, decent pun, so not bad enough to get me to laugh

RampagingSoul

Oct 25, 2017
Haha, the thread title! I'll always love that image for Space Dandy. Too good.
Can't wait to finally see MHA on Toonami this week since I'm pretty much going in blind and heard good things!

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
The biggest problem with this HxH arc is we all know how it's gonna end.

King will be defeated by the one true perfect being.

KSA_Kirby_Artwork.png

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I started another old RPG I had yet to play, Breath of Fire III.

The battle music is like rock disco, the world map theme is funky parlor, the sprites are good. Also the localization, so far, seems a big step up from BoF2 ... although almost anything would be an improvement on that.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017

The battle music is like rock disco, the world map theme is funky parlor, the sprites are good. Also the localization, so far, seems a big step up from BoF2 ... although almost anything would be an improvement on that.
Ah a series I have meant to play more of, but the mobile game has made me not want to touch it in general lol.

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is one of the stronger Toonami lineups the block has had, but good god that Black Clover/Naruto Shippuden hour is brutal

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Also, with Black Clover now easily in the back half of the block (with HxH not necessarily being in the back) and stuff like Outlaw Star gone, I now no longer consider the back half stronger than the front half.

Though there was a solid few months where it very much was.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
in regards to nick.
The Loud House has done decently for them.

as for Cartoon network and what not losing viewers, part of that is the generation with kids are less likely to have traditional cable as well.

Hands down if I could get cartoon network for $5 a month streaming I would, but in general it is bundled with a bunch of other channels I don't care about for services such as sling.

I just want cartoon network and from time to time tru tv lol.
Aaah, okay. I only caught a glimpse of what was considered popular via my younger sister watching CN, Disney, & Nick growing up, but the combination of her entering high school & me just flat-out not watching TV as often to the point I cancelled my cable made me stop keeping track of what those networks show nowadays. I want to say the last big ones on CN was stuff like Gumball, Steven Universe, & OKKO. I barely heard about Loud House aside from it existed.

Same here, the closest I can have is for like $20ish, I can pick 10 channels to have without being restricted to a bundle (which was annoying because Charter had CN as part of a higher tier package but Dish had it with the basic), but honestly, I'd only use it for FXX to rewatch Simpsons & Toonami. It's just not worth it anymore.

I own both BoF 3 & 4 on my Vita thanks to sales, one of these days, I should REALLY get around to playing them considering how much praise they get.

Oct 25, 2017
The pain of having to read BLack Clover demotion posts...

Im glad it got to air on America tv.

-
Woth kimetsu no yaiba anime being teased, perhaps it will be hxh replacement.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Sean's pissed off Goku is always a treat

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Black and Zamasu: And then I destroyed the super dragon balls
Goku: YOU DESTROYED ALL THE DRAGON BALLS

Black and Zamasu: Then to makes sure there was no hindrance to my plan I used your body to kill all the Kais in the multiverse

Goku: YOU MURDERED ALL THE KAIS IN THE MULTIVERSE

Black and Zamasu: I brought back a weapon to surpass Metal gear

Goku: METAL GEAR

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
*looks at the thread title*

Remind me once again why NamBam didn't use My Hero Academia as a title for the upcoming game?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
i am officially in Miami FL, let the vacation begin

Status
Not open for further replies.