• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Toonami |MayJun19| Jiren has the sharingan

Oct 25, 2017
Having not seen it, I wonder when they will eventually do a Live-action Frozen movie. That seems like something that would make billions of dollars

Oct 25, 2017
That's kind of a weird thing, well I guess it's a good thing if adult swim starts investing in stuff like this for their regular programming as well, they can't rely on rick and morty and family guy reruns forever

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, first Genndy show in a while that qont be on the block.

Hopefully we'll get it eventually but either way I'll probably watch it as it premiers. Hasn't been a bad Tartakovsky show yet even if his movies have been ehh. Though I'm future movies will be more Spider-verse Sony than Hotel Transylvania Sony.

Am I the only one who is pissed off about the schedule expansion when HxH is now the last show on the block?
I'm not pissed but I ain't happy about HxH's placement since it's been at the end of the new shows. It's hard for me to stay up that late.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
HxH has been consistently doing better in ratings than JoJo, Black Clover, Boruto, and Naruto ever since it moved so who the hell knows how any of this works

Oct 25, 2017
HxH has been consistently doing better in ratings than JoJo, Black Clover, Boruto, and Naruto ever since it moved so who the hell knows how any of this works
I guess when you're high as fuck you go watch some Nen bullshit. Get high while Tsubone turns into a fucking motorcycle.

Oct 25, 2017
yeah I figured that much. Just don't know why it seems to be doing much better at that time than it was earlier in the block.
I'm guessing it's early risers, or people who have to work late and don't get back until later and want to wind down with some bullshit, and Shippuden is stupid...but not bullshit enough(come on though even if togashi goes to great lengths to explain his bullshit a lot of it is still bullshit lol)

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing it's early risers, or people who have to work late and don't get back until later and want to wind down with some bullshit, and Shippuden is stupid...but not bullshit enough(come on though even if togashi goes to great lengths to explain his bullshit a lot of it is still bullshit lol)
Bullshit that requires a chapter of explanation is the best bullshit. It's bullshit, but he's that heavily invested in it and he believes it.

Oct 25, 2017
noooooooooo

stop mocking best girl

but go ahead & mock the dub and overall anime, how do they manage to not be able to adapt an anime as hell game into an anime?