• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
20SqPXu.gif

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Leorio still in second place just from punching Ging. Amazing. He can sure as hell count on my vote. Time for Attack on Titan.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So far, this election seems indipendent from the Alluka situation. Is Hisoka trying to intermix both situations?

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
So far, this election seems indipendent from the Alluka situation. Is Hisoka trying to intermix both situations?
Nah, he just didn't want his identity and power to get out. A big part of why he keeps winning is people don't have the time to plan for him and have to fight on his terms.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I was kinda giving HxH the benefit of my doubt about Alluka being a "deus ex machina" to heal Gon, but I dunno, that she can apparently heal anything without repercussion seems a little DEM-y me. There has to be some sort of limit, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.