• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda

64tLa8Q.gif

This is what hit gets for being a GT fan

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I remember there was a version of that gif that had jiren crushing the gaf logo lol

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
next week's episode of Super is a Cabba episode, which is why Vegeta's name is in the title

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Ging said it was because Gon was reverted to a normal state before his aura nodes were forcefully awakened. He just needs to go reawaken them again if he wants to, but he's gotta do schoolwork first.
So Nanika's healing might actually be a time travel thing and not a healing one, which would certainly be interesting.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
My guess is Hunter x Hunter either gets replaced by One Piece or Kimetsu no Yaiba

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt One Piece will return.

Wasn't the reason it left due to Toei wanting more money?

I doubt Toei would budge on that.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Fell asleep during Jojo but caught most of Shippuden and HxH. Missed all of the award winning best show on the block king of shonen BLack Clover.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Caught up on SAO and HxH. One was good, the other was SAO, same as always.

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt One Piece will return.

Wasn't the reason it left due to Toei wanting more money?

I doubt Toei would budge on that.

Well with Adult Swim potentially losing Family Guy, it may need something with a ton of episodes to fill time. The dub currently has 574 released and is working on more (even though they're weirdly quiet about it)

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Well with Adult Swim potentially losing Family Guy, it may need something with a ton of episodes to fill time. The dub currently has 574 released and is working on more (even though they're weirdly quiet about it)

I suppose losing Family Guy might free up some money, but I feel like those funds will probably have to go towards making original shows/finding a replacement.

I would be shocked if they aired One Piece during weekdays. The franchise is huge no doubt, but the anime doesn't have the pull.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I very much suspect they wouldn't have a con panel without at least one major announcement.

Probably Mob now that it has a dub and shit. Be cool to get Demon Slayer though, so that's probably my dark horse guess.

Wonder if Shield Hero got Goblin Slayerd yet or whether its ongoing nature ensures the popularity staying high. Given all the Crunchy ads for it, wouldn't surprise me.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Shield Hero.....still might happen. Lord Jesus.

Of course, who knows, maybe Adult Swim will make good decisions.

Maybe they'll replace Family Guy with repeats of the Big Bang Theory.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Will be interesting what happens when Super ends this year. I bet DeMarco is fervently hoping all the Super2 rumors are right.

Oct 25, 2017
Reading that Yamcha Isekai made me realize how weird Viz's translation choices are.
Like calling the Saibamen "Cultivators", which isn't wrong but it's inaccurate.
They also do the "Hercule Satan" thing. Bleh...

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Can't believe GoT is about to end. Gotta get ready for the inevitable meltdowns. Y'all already know this isn't gonna have a satisfying ending.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Super 2 is the momocon announcement.

When does the toonami panel happen again?

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe GoT is about to end. Gotta get ready for the inevitable meltdowns. Y'all already know this isn't gonna have a satisfying ending.
Even if it did people would still be mad. Only way of ending this series and have everyone be happy is if Dany and Jon married and ruled together. Anything else would piss people off.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Game of thrones ending: everyone dies fuck you
I haven't watched a single episode

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Some more members of this thread have been recruited into the TOONAMI guild as gatherers of supplies. I'm probably going to get everything set to beat the first Stratum before I go back to playing Pokemon for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.