• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
My immediate thought is that they plan to have MHA season 4 dub premiere on Toonami in a similar vein that Attack on Titan dub has worked (where basically the dub episodes ar on Toonami and are added to Funimation at roughly the same time).
I'd be surprised if that was the case. Pretty sure Funi will do what they can to keep the rights to that at least a few months ahead on their service so that they can get subs.

I have a feeling that if Dragon Ball Super isn't replaced with well... more Dragon Ball super that a decently likely pick would be Fire force
https://myanimelist.net/anime/38671/Enen_no_Shouboutai?q=fire force

I think it's more likely that MHA replaces Lupin.

Replace JoJo with Kaguya-sama you cowards

I'm on board with this.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
HE'S LYING! He really wants Rise of the Shield Hero!
He wants Naofumi to save him.
tenor.gif

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Thousand year door's portrayal of Luigi as a bumbling idiot with a hero complex and terrible luck was amazing

Plastic Shark

Nov 17, 2017
It's funny, I was ready to give Jeff and Dan shit for not giving JoJo's a chance because they didn't like how it looked but then I remembered I'm exactly the same way.
I'll never give something a second thought if I think the art looks generic or dumb to me. Even if people say it's good.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny, I was ready to give Jeff and Dan shit for not giving JoJo's a chance because they didn't like how it looked but then I remembered I'm exactly the same way.
I'll never give something a second thought if I think the art looks generic or dumb to me. Even if people say it's good.

I can be the same way

my bad Hunter x Hunter

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't originally give Jojo any attention because most people I saw talk about it didn't really have good things to say about it, the nicest thing I saw was comparing it to fist of the north star.

when the new series started coming off I remembered those old comparisons and thus just didn't pay attention to it at all.

eventually it got dubbed and I gave it a chance, and well... I really don't think part 1 is all that good, but the rest is fairly enjoyable.

I will still often check out things if it looks generic or dumb.... I however won't check out most things that look like they are cute girls doing cute things shows.... I actively run away from those.

thus I haven't watched A Place Further Than The Universe or Shirobako because both look like cute girls doing cute things shows lol. If they got dubbed I would be far more likely to watch it as I do that with a lot of shows I'm meh towards artistically (such as Tiger and Bunny which is great)

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
*reads latest kaguya-sama*

goddamnit Shirogane get a hold of yourself man I hate to see you like this....T_T

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
that realization that you've never been in a situation similar to kaguya & shirogane nor know the burning passion that is love, be it the one receiving it or the one who has it

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
sweet i was wondering when Genndy would show up again

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Having not seen it, I wonder when they will eventually do a Live-action Frozen movie. That seems like something that would make billions of dollars

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
It's been a pretty long time since we got an original animated series from Genndy

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Black Clover is a better produced show than One Punch Man season 2.

The amount of dimming in OPM season 2 is unreal.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure I care about a "primal" theme or setting, but the animation is nice

Status
Not open for further replies.