• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
aYtY8Jl.jpg

Episode 150 "Kirito Mansplains"
In this week's episode Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler and Morlas discuss dubbed anime music, My Villain Academia, a hidden room, crazy lolis, Pepsi, Yami, bad voice direction, Troy Baker, chakra ghosts, and Turbo Teen.

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamiescape/Episode150.mp3

Timecodes:
0:00:29 News (New Lineup, New Gendy show)
0:07:14 Dragonball Super
0:17:53 My Hero Academia
0:30:00 The Promised Neverland
0:34:46 Sword Art Online: Alicization
0:39:27 Jojo: Diamond Is Unbreakable
0:45:48 Black Clover
0:49:54 Boruto
0:57:33 Naruto Shippuden
1:08:25 Hunter x Hunter
1:16:54 Sign offs

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamiescape/podcast.rss

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Star Trek has been around for decades but people still got angry when most of the cast came out in favor of Hillary in the last election. You have to wonder exactly how much of that show besides people wearing shit on their face and spaceships actually got through their skulls if the cast of such a series being fairly liberal is at all surprising.

Final fantasy 7 and gundam as well

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
I don't watch game of thrones but the criticism I seen when talking about the character on Twitter and on era by non crazy people is that it's not that it happened it how it happened
The best, most damning description I heard of this season is that watching the show is like reading the wikipedia summary
You have 6 seasons worth of storylines happening in 6 minutes!

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
It feels so weird to hear myself talk because I sound so different to myself than I actually sound lol

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't watch game of thrones but the criticism I seen when talking about the character on Twitter and on era by non crazy people is that it's not that it happened it how it happened

I like how despite you not watching a show, you manage to have a better grasp of the criticisms than many of the fans who are dismissive of them lol

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
if that's the case Dexter's luck he didn't shove that torch down his throat

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
BLack Clover should headline the block at 10:00pm so we can all properly appreciate the king of Shonen.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I could try to rasp my voice on purpose, but then it would just sound like I have a sore throat

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
damn it, I was listening to the podcast & the Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon music started playing, but I was confused because that's my ringtone.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Critical Role sounds pretty rad and I definitely want to get into it one day, though I'm sure it's gonna take forever to catch up.
I'm afraid the time for catching up has long passed. Your best bet was to get in at the start of Campaign 2 but uh

there are probably some good highlight videos out there.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I'm afraid the time for catching up has long passed. Your best bet was to get in at the start of Campaign 2 but uh

there are probably some good highlight videos out there.

I don't think the completionist in me could allow myself to skip the entire first campaign lol

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I remember when Mercer was that guy you called when Troy Baker was too expensive

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Matt Mercer has the ability to stop time so that's perfect for cheating at D&D

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Podcast talk: y'all talking about Craig McCracken who made PPG. Genndy was animation lead for the first few seasons IIRC.

Unless someone already brought it up in the thread, haven't read the last page or so.

Edit: Having time to look it up, Genndy was a producer on the show for the first four seasons and directed lots of episodes, even if the show was created and led by McCracken for the entire 6 seasons + movie.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The only crunchyroll dubs I can think of are Konasuba and Re:Zero (I think) and neither seem like shows Htown would care for.

note I have not seen these shows or have a crunchyroll account or know anything at all really

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Shield hero is a crunchyroll dub...but fuck that show any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.