• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
Podcast talk: y'all talking about Craig McCracken who made PPG. Genndy was animation lead for the first few seasons IIRC.

Unless someone already brought it up in the thread, haven't read the last page or so.
Yes! That's who I was trying to think of. He also made Fosters Home and is married to the creator of the new My Little Pony.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Lauren Faust is also in charge of the DC Super Hero Girls show on CN which is currently airing.

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
I still don't understand what Critical Role is but I've seen fanart and cosplay for it all over the place and I think its getting an animated series?

I feel very lost on the subject.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
I still don't understand what Critical Role is but I've seen fanart and cosplay for it all over the place and I think its getting an animated series?

I feel very lost on the subject.
A bunch of anime and video game voice actors you've probably heard of play Dungeons & Dragons. Matt Mercer hosts.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still kinda mad at CN for teasing us with Galactic KND a few years ago and not doing anything with it.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Crap forgot about the Mario maker direct. Gotta watch that when I get off work.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I still can't believe B-Dubs was out there on the podcast spoiling Kaguya just like that.

On a related note, I'm feeling worried for our boy Shirogane.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Mario Maker 2 looks fantastic not gonna lie
I'm just so happy to see a more fleshed out single player mode. Despite the wider variety of level design that'll come out of this, June is just too packed for me and I've already got my sights set on Persona Q2, Crash Team Racing, & Judgment, which I think is out the same week and I'd rather focus on the single player game.

Meanwhile, man, I've been in such a motivational mood over the week, if not month of May, and was informed of a data management/integrity job that would be a half hour trip to work, but it sounds like this could be the thing that really kickstarts my next phase in life. It's gonna be a bit bittersweet to get a higher pay check but less free time (I really hope I can still have Saturday nights off), but I know it's just part of adulthood & if anything, could lead to better things.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just so happy to see a more fleshed out single player mode. Despite the wider variety of level design that'll come out of this, June is just too packed for me and I've already got my sights set on Persona Q2, Crash Team Racing, & Judgment, which I think is out the same week and I'd rather focus on the single player game.

Meanwhile, man, I've been in such a motivational mood over the week, if not month of May, and was informed of a data management/integrity job that would be a half hour trip to work, but it sounds like this could be the thing that really kickstarts my next phase in life. It's gonna be a bit bittersweet to get a higher pay check but less free time (I really hope I can still have Saturday nights off), but I know it's just part of adulthood & if anything, could lead to better things.
i get that, but hey long term stability is an important thing, and that's a lot more difficult working a job at a movie theater in the middle of the night, we all gotta put ourselves out there sometime after all, speaking of which I should probably start doing that myself soon.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
i get that, but hey long term stability is an important thing, and that's a lot more difficult working a job at a movie theater in the middle of the night, we all gotta put ourselves out there sometime after all, speaking of which I should probably start doing that myself soon.
Yeah, absolutely. I'm sure after seeing my first paycheck, I'll realize I made the right choice. Especially since the job consists of using Excel & dealing with numbers, so I should have little to no trouble handling it after getting the training that comes with it. I'm a tech person, so this is right up my alley. I've also been getting some practice writing game reviews as well. I don't think it'll be a full time thing, but I'm hoping with the advice I'm getting from a friend who works for a review site, something might come of it.

Hope things go well for you. I wish I could share some of this energy I've gotten lately. I've never felt so focused in my life. Possibly buying my friend's car in a few months, finally getting a new cat now that I've gotten new stuff for the apartment for both me and the cat, feeling way better about putting myself in the dating scene, noticing that I'm becoming more social.

I really hope I can continue hanging out if I get this new job. It'll be the one thing that'll help me relax after a long week of work.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
DeMarco: "We heard your requests for a show involving love being at war

...so we're pleased to announce Shimoneta on the block"

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
All this talk of romance makes me want to read a wholesome romance manga.....like Chainsawman! *Reads Latest chapter*

dff.gif

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
*watches Mega Drive Mini reveal stream*

"YO WE GOT YU YU HAKUSHO, AND THE ONE MADE BY TREASURE"

............damn it, that's super cool....but totally not coming to the US....

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
That is a LA based dub I believe so yeah, he's probably blacklisted everywhere.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Grimmy boy was popular for a hot minute but he was basically discarded after Ichigo beat him

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
The soul king is a hero from soul island, a place that exists in.....'the heart'

Status
Not open for further replies.