• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing can ever convince me that avatar bets are a good idea...or bets on forums in general really

8ut2fVp.gif

8ut2fVp.gif

8ut2fVp.gif

8ut2fVp.gif
8ut2fVp.gif
8ut2fVp.gif

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
download.png

-Be Venom Snake
-Barely survive deadly explosion, undergo extensive treatment/hypnosis to become Boss's body double, which was kind of a dick move on the Boss's part.
-Stop Skullface from destroying the world, never receive recognition for it.
-Have to kill many loyal men because of stupid vocal parasites
-Lose pretty but kinda weird girlfriend to, again, stupid vocal parasites
-Have to deal with your sorta friend Kaz losing his mind
-Get blown up some upcoming punk who seems to look a lot like you weirdly enough...

Venom lived a hard life.

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017
It is kinda funny in hindsight that in the first Metal Gear, It's Venom Snake you end up fighting and killing after all this time.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
yes, but know what's more beautiful

METALgreyman

also i can't believe black clover ripped off kickle cubicle, i hope irem sues for copyright infringement

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
This week on Black Clover Monica Rial kidnaps....uh...everyone

Oct 25, 2017

Fans are taking Ribranne's inclusion about as well as you expect. You can imagine how different the reaction would be if it was her first form.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Xenoverse 2 will be getting updated when we're all dead

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking about forgetting conferences, they're still having a PC gaming show at E3?

Does anyone watch that?

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
I don't want O-PM season 2 on Toonami just yet. It needs the Blu-ray to come out first before that happens, which is a few months from now...oooof.

So yeah, they should just get Mob before it & let that air in full first

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
also apparently episode 84 of Black Clover has another animation showcase

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
At least we should get some DOOM eternal gameplay....does Bethesda have a conference this year?

Yep. June 9th.

...Wonder if they're gonna address Fallout 76...

Not good.

Exist is too positive a word.

also apparently episode 84 of Black Clover has another animation showcase

Watched some clips of it. It's a bit less experimental than the last big one, but it's definitely a looker.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Pierrot tends to front-load their big sakuga episodes, except for Boruto for some reason where you get sakuga more frequently but it's just little bits here and there.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
to be honest the only black clover animation fight that i've thought was actually good was Yami vs Licht, the others are just flying and beam spam with not a lot of interesting choreography

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
to be honest the only black clover animation fight that i've thought was actually good was Yami vs Licht, the others are just flying and beam spam with not a lot of interesting choreography
I actually disagree with you pretty strongly here, that bad voice dude fight had a really unique style to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.