Toonami |MayJun19| Locked up for the crime of being too awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
so while I can't think of anything in nov 2019 that I care about... early 2020 is getting stacked

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Nintendo is gonna win this E3 just because they're the only ones who are gonna show off their games.

Oct 26, 2017
I was that guy who was going WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH in the front row of the Bethesda briefing.
Sorry, y'all.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
People got really over hyped for that MS conference. That Miyamoto appearing during the MS conference thread is hilarious in hindsight.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I feel honor bound to buy FF VII remake...but it looks like FF XV, a game that is a chore and a bore to play.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
When it gets going FF XIII is at least exciting. FF XV is never exciting. It's the worst parts of Kingdom Hearts with the worst parts of FF XIII combat smooshed together.

Pascal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I did that yesterday or the day before, friend was afraid of heights but got him to go to the edge.

Didnt realize the elevator was the largest free-standing one in America.
It is the stupidest thing ever. I've been there twice now and it still kinda blows my mind that they put a giant hunting and fishing store/hotel inside of a pyramid. The view from the top is pretty nice though.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe we are getting something new with Commander Keen in 2019
I doubt there is anyone under the age of... 27? who even knows what Commander Keen is, and you probably have to be younger than that to actually CARE about it
Very excited to try the game for an hour and delete it

Zan

Oct 25, 2017
SnowTexas, Cannuckistan
I can't believe we are getting something new with Commander Keen in 2019
I doubt there is anyone under the age of... 27? who even knows what Commander Keen is, and you probably have to be younger than that to actually CARE about it
Very excited to try the game for an hour and delete it
It's not even a platformer, just a puzzle game by the looks of it. That sucks...

In other news, it's my birthday today. I plan to visit some friends and see more e3 confrences today, nothing too big. I just wish I could spend it with you guys IRL, but being spread apart a continent kind of makes it impossible.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Gaming info before I stopped checking 24/7: "Ahh, a bunch of stuff I already know or was rumored/leaked...."
Info now that I've stopped: "OH GOD I CAN'T HOLD ALL THIS NEW INFORMATION"

Friend might be coming over to see the Square Enix presentation with me before work, then I'm working a short night so I can get to bed around 4 a.m. to wake up in time for the Direct while still having 7ish hours of sleep. Won't lie, feels a bit lackluster remembering Sony doesn't have a press conference, even if I understand why after the last few years.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Some people have criticized how Microsoft just buys studios to guarantee exclusivity rather than focusing more on their own efforts...

...but if Microsoft wants to come to me with a briefcase that is comically overstuffed with money, to the point where bills are sticking out, that'd be cool. I don't have any particularly good ideas, or talent, but I like money.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Some people have criticized how Microsoft just buys studios to guarantee exclusivity rather than focusing more on their own efforts...

...but if Microsoft wants to come to me with a briefcase that is comically overstuffed with money, to the point where bills are sticking out, that'd be cool. I don't have any particularly good ideas, or talent, but I like money.
Can I have some too?

Status
Not open for further replies.