Toonami |MayJun19| Locked up for the crime of being too awesome

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, sense of dread retreating, general sociopathy I can mask as apathy returning.

General thoughts on E3 so far.

-Boy, it's the end of a console generation huh?
-Doom Eternal looks neat.
-Save us Nintendo. Please god.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
In a world where magic is everything, Asta is born without the use of magic powers is now in a magic crystal destroying contest that looks a lot like DOTA. On his team are Mimosa, currently third seated member of the Asta harem behind Glasses Guy and Noelle, and Xerx Lugner Grimmjaw Jaggerjaques, vice captain of the Purple Orcas and edgelord prankster supreme. Facing them are three complete and total no names.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo E3 Direct and the premiere of a certain part v on TOONAMI that everyone is hype over. What a week.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
The total destruction of the I stand with Vic idiots has been more entertaining than e3 so far tbh

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever I hear shit like 'your actions affect even the smallest details of what's happening I the world' I'm like...yeah for like 3 npcs I'm sure

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Okay this news on FF7R is nice, but are you going to keep that weird scene where you find the President of Shinra in that brothel?

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I will have to embark on a month long journey, to see the high scholars to see if they think Tifa's honkers are the right size.

I may not return. Tis a dangerous journey.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"RPGs finally come to the US"

it's collection of mana with secret of mana 3!

"romancing saga"

....ok.

"At long last....after years of waiting"

SECRET OF MANA 3

"here's a port of ff8"

okay.

Oct 25, 2017
Square-Enix did well. Way better than last year.
I'm amazed they acknowledged Dragon Quest XI S since they're really weird about Dragon Quest on Nintendo.
I do want to try Romancing Saga 3.
Avengers looks like it might be fun. Maybe.
FFVII. Nuff said.
No Babylon's Fall though?

Pascal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah that Avengers reveal was just frustrating. The way they just danced around it for like 15 minutes without showing any gameplay...It just sucked. The rest of the conference was fine though, and I'm pretty interested in FFVII Remake. I'm sad Yoko Taro wasn't there though.

Oct 26, 2017
0. Devolver Digital
1. Square Enix
2. Microsoft
3. Bethesda
4. Ubisoft

No pressure, Nintendo. Just announce Goku for Smash and this will be a cakewalk.

Pascal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
The Knight and/or Hornet from Hollow Knight for Smash.

Wonder Red for Smash.

Anyone but Goku for Smash.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I would put Bethesda below Ubisoft.

Ubisoft's presentation wasn't good, but at least they didn't round up a bunch of fans to talk about their games for good PR.

Bethesda's presentation was two steps away from having everyone present sing We Are the World.

Oct 26, 2017
Everyone, I need your help.
Should I buy The Last Remnant: Remastered?

I didn't watch Ubisoft since it started while I was work. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.
Just watch the Watch Dogs Legion trailer and clips of Jon Bernthal's doggo and you're golden.

I would put Bethesda below Ubisoft.

Ubisoft's presentation wasn't good, but at least they didn't round up a bunch of fans to talk about their games for good PR.

Bethesda's presentation was two steps away from having everyone present sing We Are the World.
But that was the most memorable part of the conference, along with Ikumi Nakamura and Doom Eternal. lol