Toonami |MayJun19| Locked up for the crime of being too awesome

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Who is ready to get fabulous all over Europe this week on TOONAMI with the incredible fifth part of a beloved franchise that some indeed would call the greatest adventure of all time?

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Just a funny bit dunking on that Jeux-France rumor:

Anyway...I dunno, I haven't really been watching any of these live save for he Microsoft one and I feel like I've missed nothing of importance. Hopefully Nintendo knocks it out of the park tomorrow.

JadedWriter

Oct 25, 2017
Still got Nintendo today.
I only care about SMT V and Metrood Prime 4. I really haven't cared about their game output for years. Their most beloved game I put 2 hours into and then put right back down again and I also think that game is uncomfortable to play non docked. I'll give the trailers a look, but I'm not really hyped for their conference. There's not even going to be an F-Zero or Star Fox game or Advanced Wars.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
honestly i could tell that was what he said even through the censor, you can hear the c sound before the bleep happens

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Part IV was pretty disappointing in the end but the dub was fantastic. The characters were all spot on to be sure but the plot took forever to get where it was going.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
as of part 4 i'd say that plot is probably araki's biggest weakness, it's the characters and interactions that have carried the series, looking forward to both part 5s this year

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Hey remember the time Josuke time traveled and saved himself? Araki sure doesn't!

I did finally figure out why The Hand rarely gets used. Every time he busts it out he is NEARLY KILLED so he must have a psychological block against using its broken ass ability!

Oct 26, 2017
Just a funny bit dunking on that Jeux-France rumor:

All jokes aside, has anyone ever seen Shigeru Miyamoto and Keanu Reeves in the same room together? Hmmmmmmm...

Part IV was pretty disappointing in the end but the dub was fantastic. The characters were all spot on to be sure but the plot took forever to get where it was going.
as of part 4 i'd say that plot is probably araki's biggest weakness, it's the characters and interactions that have carried the series, looking forward to both part 5s this year
The plot of Diamond is Unbreakable: bizarre Stand encounters and the friends we made along the way in a town with a dark secret.
It's a character-driven story after we had the plot-driven story of Stardust Crusaders.

Oct 25, 2017
Having Leonardo da Vinci as the villain sounds dumb, but it’s exactly my kind of dumb. They just kind of made that whole plot line boring though. I am looking forward to part V though. I’ve heard it’s better and I do really like Lupin has a franchise.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
THERE'S A FUCKING VIDEO GAME WHERE BANJO-KAZOOIE CAN FIGHT CLOUD WHILE RYU HAS TO DODGE SUPER SONIC AS BAYONETTA SUMMONS THE PAC-MAN GHOSTS WHILE FIGHTING ON A CASTLEVANIA STAGE WHILE MEGA MAN CAN TEAM UP WITH SOLID SNAKE IUBRKULAWHBRLUW3EGYRLUI2HYBW3GLOUQTEGVWULBSHDGFLUOGWYVEHZWEBRJ