• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It is a neat twist that, in the end, it is Killiua that is the most powerful being in the world.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I ain't reading any more of Hunter x Hunter until either Togashi is finished or he is unable to do any more

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I did decide to read the manga after the anime ended its original run and I just so happened to get in during the longest hiatus in the manga's history lmao

Oct 26, 2017
Any Durarara fans here?

D8miLdLXUAAWg0p.jpg

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Durarara is never something i got into, just put on as backround noise while it was on AS

speaking of Gon-san i like this fanart i found a while back
long_hair_transformation_contest_by_minhquach94_dbw6exy-pre.jpg

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
lmao flashback to the fucking doll
anime & fanservice

...........jesus, I gotta check the manga out once the anime's finished its run.
Yeah, like her final scene was just depicted better in manga. God, this show just seems to slide past details and scenes that really add to the story. I actually would suggust to just read the manga right now than waiting out because it is just way more enriching.
Evil as fuck

And to be honest....smoking hot
Yeah, she has something going on under that maid outfit.
There was that one episode where Ino thought Sai looked like the Sauce.
iu

Most of the cast of Naruto turned out to be pretty decent parents.

Sai is surprisingly normal.

But what if I NEED one of those wires!?
...so I am not alone.
This motherfucker.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
still can't believe the SAO episode ended with the villain telling Eugeo to do a system call to remove his "protection", and then saying "come into me"

that is a thing that really happened on toonami this evening

good night everybody!

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
If Guts can get off the boat, both Berserk and HxH can end someday.

It's possible...

....just not likely.

Stray Thoughts from last night

-Caulifla and Kale are great and I won't hear otherwise. I remember some people saying Bra should have been the first female Saiyan, but that's a long time folks even if she goes super saiyan as a kid.
-This arc of MHA is kinda goofy, but it's kinda a nice break from seeing Deku and friends nearly die every week.
-Small note here, but David Matranga really does a good job of alternating between meek Bert and hard as nails Bert this episode. Also, damn. Poor Marco. Poor guy.
-SAO is back on its bullshit, and I AM HERE FOR IT!
-Kira, like most slasher monsters, can only truly be destroyed by a young pure hearted maiden. Well a pure hearted maiden and her dog too.

Last edited:

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
so tell me again why people like Eugeo? he fucking sucks

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
because Eugeo is a boring whitebread dumbass with no spine who can't do shit without Kirito, obviously

he SUCKS and not in that way, but in the way that he's not impressive in any way

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
He was ok at the start but boy did he get hit with the stupid stick ever since they entered that academy.

Oct 25, 2017
Boruto's episode is one of the best 2nd halfs of an episode just cause everyone like is getting all involved, also the song is pretty epic too.

Denki was useless as usual.

I hope someday he uses Ninjutsu, like its going to be the most amazing thing ever.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
Now that Part 4 is over I'm gonna link this dope as fuck JoJo video. There's one for each part but 4's is definitely my favorite.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
In case some of you missed it, here's a celebratory tease of Part 5 that I thought I should link to hold us over until Golden Wind eventually joins Toonami.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
still can't believe the SAO episode ended with the villain telling Eugeo to do a system call to remove his "protection", and then saying "come into me"

that is a thing that really happened on toonami this evening

good night everybody!

Let me guess, Quinella will try to seduce the all powerful Kirito but he will the only one who can resist her mind controlling nudity.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Let me guess, Quinella will try to seduce the all powerful Kirito but he will the only one who can resist her mind controlling nudity.
He's going to suddenly remember Asuna exists and talking about their love will free eugeo. Then she'll join his harem after a brief fight where eugeo and Alice do most of the work but Kirito gets the credit.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
SAO is so bad, I'm actually in shock how it just keeps getting worse

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
...hey can we get a show about Mirai instead of Boruto?

Status
Not open for further replies.