Toonami |MayJun19| Locked up for the crime of being too awesome

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Despite being a huge Rare fanboy Banjo has never stuck with me. Give it a try if you like 3D platformers though as some people love the shit out of them.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I looked at that Cyberpunk thread earlier and yeah it's a shitshow, like there's nothing wrong with expecting better folks, don't just dismiss the concerns of others just because you didn't have the same initial interpretation of something. Given CDPR's history I wouldn't give them the benefit of the doubt myself. I mean when the Main Character of the game is acting like a racist ass you can't tell me that that poster is innocent either.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Seeing how quick AoT season 3 part 2 made it on I imagine it is a safe bet with a month delay to give cushion to the simuldub.

Moara

Oct 25, 2017
MHA has the highest priority when it comes to Funi's simuldubs. It's one of the few that gets same day dubs with the Japanese version, at least for the first cour or so. We'll get it as soon as a slot opens up.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017

Are we straight up not gonna even fight Lan Di in this game? We're not even half-way to wrapping it up?

Oh man.