• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Sonic Mania adventures made me like Amy, that's pretty impressive

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
i know i'm not supposed to read youtube comments, but how come half the comments in any boruto vid i watch are about how shit it is compared to naruto....shippuden is way way waaaaaaaaaaaay worse than boruto

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
i know i'm not supposed to read youtube comments, but how come half the comments in any boruto vid i watch are about how shit it is compared to naruto....shippuden is way way waaaaaaaaaaaay worse than boruto
A decent number of Naruto fans were in denial about the "quality" of Sasuke's character. Do you really think they have any ability to properly judge the quality of something?

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

A lot of Naruto fans just don't like that it's more lowkey, so everything is filler to them. Hell, there is an arc later that is super important to one of the main characters and a pretty significant canon character from Shippuden fucking DIES, and a lot of people still called it filler. It's pretty ironic to say the least.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
that should be ripe for a major censoring.

Wish I could censor it from my mind too.

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
YJSPAIs.jpg

Episode 155 "A Night of Despair"
In this week's episode Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler and Crocodile discuss throwing balls, using Potara rings, baseball references, DESPAIR, duel wielding, Lupin Part 5's premier, Mimosa, ninja jail, more stupid ostrich, and Kite's return.

Audio:

Timecodes:
0:00:30 News (Upcoming show endings)
0:11:56 My Hero Academia
0:22:52 Dragonball Super
0:28:08 Attack on Titan (and baseball)
0:41:05 The Promised Neverland
0:51:19 Sword Art Online: Alicization
1:01:08 Lupin Part 5
1:11:23 Black Clover
1:13:34 Boruto
1:16:08 Naruto Shippuden
1:18:52 Hunter x Hunter
1:27:18 Sign offs

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
If super doesn't come back in japan before it ends on toonami i'd expect them to rerun it maybe later in the block until it does come back

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Later in the block? They'll rerun it near the front, just like they did with Kai lol

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
the audio issues weren't nearly as bad on my end as they were apparently for other people re: The Promised Neverland

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
One of you retweeted this & damn it, now I'm caught up and want an anime version so I can hear all of this dialogue being spoken so I can laugh harder. There's something hilarious about blunt as hell, yet also oblivious characters in rom-coms....now if only I could have luck in finding someone.

the audio issues weren't nearly as bad on my end as they were apparently for other people re: The Promised Neverland
Personally, the only time I really heard anything "off" was during the dining room scene where I noticed a slight echo, but otherwise, maybe because I didn't have the volume louder, but I couldn't hear it.

Oh yeah, speaking of the podcast, the Zenigata/Team Rocket comparison was rather interesting. I think Zenigata works due to 1.) having numerous ideas as to how to capture Lupin instead of just reusing either a disguise or a hole in the ground, & 2.) he's WAAAAAAAY more competent & poses more of a threat. Team Rocket got way too formulaic with how they would appeal, use the same pokemon over & over during a season until they got new ones to recycle, then blast off again, not to mention hearing that motto every time they appeared. Hell, I remember some of the best episodes of Lupin involved Zenigata playing a bigger role, like the time he actually caught Lupin or that whole episode involving a twist every 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.