• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
HxH kills me with what it goes into despite being a young teen manga.

"So then I did some self research and I decided to get into archaeology. It was a non profit organization I joined."

Like its target demographic would be put to sleep by all this, but I find it fascinating.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
The weird thing is that this all comes as a revelation to Gon, but then next arc, everyone already knows about this other world.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This music always knows how to make Ging look better then he actually is

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
So if I'm understanding it, it's like living out in the country thinking one's town is all there is but soon find out their are entire other cities, states and continents beyon one's three-mile radius town.

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure I buy that there is just a bunch of the world that is still unknown to the degree Ging talks about. Like they have air travel and nukes and shit in this world. A tree that breaks the atmosphere would be world famous. Something doesn't add up. I guess we learn more in the manga.

Oh nice use of the opening theme here <3

Status
Not open for further replies.