• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Ah, that meme lol.

Unfortunate that it's many people's perception of the series as a whole.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Hunter x Hunter is definitely better consumed with audio, reading comic pages with so much text is honestly kind of jarring

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
WAIT, COIN BUTLER'S ALIVE?!?! AND ONE OF THOSE THINGS FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE SERIES!!?!

No, they hired one of those guys to impersonate him so Killua wouldn't find out

The art is also all over the place this decade, ranging from cosmic horror as good as any panel from berserk to drawings that Togashi probably did with his feet.

Eh, not really. There hasn't been any scribbles since his health situation has improved

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
At least I can count on the next sonic game to maybe suck or maybe be kind of okay

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
I hope that is what they're waiting for and not because they can't get the rights or something. iirc HxH is the only manga in Shonen Jump that is 100% owned by Togashi.
Last time HxH came back, before viz started the jump vault model, they were able to put up all the dark continent chapters up for free, so I'd be surprised if they don't work things out by the next time it returns.

At the very least it shouldn't be as much as a hurdle to be added as Slam Dunk, where Inou mostly just refuses digital versions (though he may have softened on this stance in recent years?).

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I know the pain of certain artists not wanting their works digital, almost all my physical manga is because of stuff like that.

Luckily one of the positive examples of that is that the only good way to get Nausica is that awesome hardcover edition Viz put out.

Oct 26, 2017
aV4SsNJ.gif

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I'm half expecting the miner forty niner and the creeper to show up on the next episode of Lupin

Last edited:

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Phil:
tumblr_inline_ptflya9WBC1r0vc40_540.gif

ToonamiEra: I knew you were a dirty rotten traitor Phil!!!!!!

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
All the Phil theories were my favorite part of the manga and I'm glad the anime kept that going lol

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have to think Anno just approves of things relating to Evangelion based on how much he can troll the fanbase.

The Shave Impact!

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that a twelve year old child tried to light himself on fire last night in one of the shows

Status
Not open for further replies.