• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
GRANNY FUCKING NO

SHOW, DON'T DO THIS

BIGGER QUESTION

HOW IS THIS NOT THE MOST SECOND OP POWER EVER? HOW THIS CAME TO BE? HOW DID THE NINJAS NOT PREVENT THIS ZOMBIE SKILL? LIKE, I CAN SEE THIS somehow being done by Orichi IF HE WAS HIMSELF

SHIT THSI MAKES SENSE IF HE WAS THE FIANL VIALLAIN

FUCK THIS STORYTELLING

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
And so too begins the longest arc of the series. We might not make it alive out of this one, fellas. Time for Hunter x Hunter.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
GRANNY FUCKING NO

SHOW, DON'T DO THIS

BIGGER QUESTION

HOW IS THIS NOT THE MOST SECOND OP POWER EVER? HOW THIS CAME TO BE? HOW DID THE NINJAS NOT PREVENT THIS ZOMBIE SKILL? LIKE, I CAN SEE THIS somehow being done by Orichi IF HE WAS HIMSELF

SHIT THSI MAKES SENSE IF HE WAS THE FIANL VIALLAIN

FUCK THIS STORYTELLING
"Madara" could solo the Shinobi Alliance Forces.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
you know what the worst part of the war arc is though? it isn't how long it is, it's the fact that about 80% of it is piddling uneventful bullshit

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm awake...to experience this episode live with you guys.

Last time, I fell asleep before this aired first.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why do they want me to suffer like this?
tHINKing about that shot of Kagumi still makes me want to cry.

like, that shot, her eyes, her bleeding, her radiance, is still like one of the greatest pieces of fiction ever made.

her depiction of dying in that one upclose facial shot is the cement that proves my point about this adapation being one of the greatest creations of fiction ever made.

That is the genius of Hunter X Hunter. What is essentially a silly adventure that can also dance the tango with the best of the drama genre.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
might as well spend your remaining time doing the thing that brought you the most joy huh

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Meruem accepting defeat is a neat part of this arc and his character.
It's something he would've never done before fighting Netero or meeting Komugi.

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know the name or have the link to the flute version of "Legend of the Martial Artist" that just played?

Status
Not open for further replies.