• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So crazy how they basically drop dead with no fanfare, bosses that arw unbeatable to everyone except the strongest people in this arc

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Out of all the Royal Guards, I respected Youpi the most. Sure, he was vicious like the rest. However, I felt like he had devotion...towards his opponents and to his leader, more so than the rest.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Out of all the Royal Guards, I respected Youpi the most. Sure, he was vicious like the rest. However, I felt like he had devotion...towards his opponents and to his leader, more so than the rest.
Self discovery probably is a factor too.

the rest were selfish in their own ways that is just not relatable unless you, the real self, were that selfish.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You know, if there was a way for Kogami to have a better fate than (not) North Korea, RIGHT NOW, would she still stay with the King?

Status
Not open for further replies.