• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
D7MRl44UIAAc-yG.jpg
What's worth checking out on this list? Besides Evangelion, not really interested in that.

A Silent voice, Anohana, and March Comes in like a Lion are all worth a watch.

Angel Beats is okay. It's one of those anime that really could have used a second season to better flesh out it's story. It's a Sentai dub though so the voices can be hit or miss.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Silent Voice was that one film that was in select theaters & also was unique for the fact they had an actual deaf voice actor come in to play the role of the lead girl.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Yes you should. Best anime of 2018.

I didn't care for the narration in the first couple episodes, but I heard that gets better.

That and the second season is just all around better.

I still need to watch Black Clover but I don't wanna

Honestly, it's an okay episode.

It's an episode that positions Asta as what he's supposed to be. The straight man in this universe.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
I've only seen S1, but 3-gatsu no Lion is already one of my favorite anime. And I've heard S2 just raises the bar so much higher.

Though from the all the complaining I've seen about internal monologuing (most recently with Kimetsu no Yaiba and AoT), it's definitely not for everyone lol.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing wrong with the internal monologuing in March Comes Like a Lion. It's up to the anime to make it visually interesting and engaging, and Shaft (particularly Akiyuki Shinbou) knows how to do that.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like CKOHLER didn't understand what Jiren's eye thing was, he's basically sending a bunch of small blasts out of his eyes really fast

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
i'm willing to donate all of the monies to get a new justice league cartoon on toonami

Oct 25, 2017
I actually think Young Justice would of been a really good pick as far as western shows go back when the show was cancelled. Would of been way better of a choice then fucking Beware the Batman. At least season 3 actually happened though

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
here's my reaction to this week's one piece: FUCK THIS SHIT

It was an amazing chapter

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I need to go to one of these some day and ask demarco when we'll get mother 3...lol

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Bakugo quirk is a combination of his mom and dad

His dad secrete explosive acid and his mom sweat some liquid that basically gives her good skin it's why she looks young ,

Combined you get Bakugo having explosive sweat only difference he can ignite his sweat

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Was Raxus in a plane

Note to self. Reanalyze commitments when you move some place and forget a time difference. I was working in the er and thought I could make it home in time to make the podcast. Thankfully. Grex and the others were patient enough for me to hop in the end of DB super discussion. Next time I will try and schedule better.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Waititi is a great director and all...But I'm still pretty skeptical. I just don't really trust Hollywood to do Akira the justice it deserves.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
live action adaptations of already great stuff just seem so...pointless

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
guys, they did it

they brought back the ability to post the wall of shame for how many posts you made in a thread

also sonic got delayed to valentine's day, lol imagine taking your date to see that of all things

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
i got over 10% of the posts in this thread, step ya games up

Status
Not open for further replies.