• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I liked the microsoft conference.
game pass is great
pso2 announcement is great
really didn't need anything else :P

way better than the bethesda one so far :P

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god.

I completely forgot that Microsoft's E3 conference was today. I went to hang out with my dad as a way to ensure that I would stay off my phone & laptop. Guess I'm booting up Youtube on my PS4 & watching it.

Sure as hell not forgetting to see the Nintendo Direct, especially since i gotta wake up & adjust my sleep schedule.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god.

I completely forgot that Microsoft's E3 conference was today. I went to hang out with my dad as a way to ensure that I would stay off my phone & laptop. Guess I'm booting up Youtube on my PS4 & watching it.

Sure as hell not forgetting to see the Nintendo Direct, especially since i gotta wake up & adjust my sleep schedule.
I'm stuck at work during it so I will have to remember tuesday to get a link from someone.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
This Bethesda conference feels like I'm watching the Devolver one except it's not ironic

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
What did Bethesda give the people at their conference?

One dude just keep yelling YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH in the back.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Microsoft's conference was such a downgrade from last year.

Battletoads was really the only thing that caught my attention. Yay for PSO2 finally coming over but it's not confirmed for PS4 & I don't play MMOs.

Tales of Arise might be neat, I guess.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Doom looks great.

you could fix that concern by... idk... playing with friends :P

tenor.gif

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Microsoft's conference was such a downgrade from last year.

Battletoads was really the only thing that caught my attention. Yay for PSO2 finally coming over but it's not confirmed for PS4 & I don't play MMOs.

Tales of Arise might be neat, I guess.
I thought this year was one of microsoft's best... but I'm easy to win over with things like a new tales game and PSO2 :P
Game PAss for PC will be nice as well and it's nice as a PC gamer to have a conference with lots of PC games to look forward to :P

Oct 25, 2017
Bethesda really only had two highlights.
Ghostwire Tokyo. Though it's CG, it's different enough. Plus, Ikumi Nakamura is a big bundle of adorable.
And Doom Eternal, because it looks glorious.
I guess Wolfenstein Youngblood could be worth a look.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Doom looked pretty awesome on my phone I just need to get home to my computer to get a full appreciation

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
so while I can't think of anything in nov 2019 that I care about... early 2020 is getting stacked

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Did it surprise anyone else when sonic rush had a gospel song as its end credits

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Nintendo is gonna win this E3 just because they're the only ones who are gonna show off their games.

Oct 26, 2017
I was that guy who was going WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH in the front row of the Bethesda briefing.
Sorry, y'all.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
People got really over hyped for that MS conference. That Miyamoto appearing during the MS conference thread is hilarious in hindsight.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I feel honor bound to buy FF VII remake...but it looks like FF XV, a game that is a chore and a bore to play.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really interested in FF7 remake, call me when we get a FF6 remake in glorious hd

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
When it gets going FF XIII is at least exciting. FF XV is never exciting. It's the worst parts of Kingdom Hearts with the worst parts of FF XIII combat smooshed together.

Status
Not open for further replies.