• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Yeah I did that yesterday or the day before, friend was afraid of heights but got him to go to the edge.

Didnt realize the elevator was the largest free-standing one in America.
It is the stupidest thing ever. I've been there twice now and it still kinda blows my mind that they put a giant hunting and fishing store/hotel inside of a pyramid. The view from the top is pretty nice though.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe we are getting something new with Commander Keen in 2019
I doubt there is anyone under the age of... 27? who even knows what Commander Keen is, and you probably have to be younger than that to actually CARE about it
Very excited to try the game for an hour and delete it

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe we are getting something new with Commander Keen in 2019
I doubt there is anyone under the age of... 27? who even knows what Commander Keen is, and you probably have to be younger than that to actually CARE about it
Very excited to try the game for an hour and delete it

It's not even a platformer, just a puzzle game by the looks of it. That sucks...

In other news, it's my birthday today. I plan to visit some friends and see more e3 confrences today, nothing too big. I just wish I could spend it with you guys IRL, but being spread apart a continent kind of makes it impossible.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
man that Nintendo C&D thread sure is something...and it's not a good something

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Gaming info before I stopped checking 24/7: "Ahh, a bunch of stuff I already know or was rumored/leaked...."
Info now that I've stopped: "OH GOD I CAN'T HOLD ALL THIS NEW INFORMATION"

Friend might be coming over to see the Square Enix presentation with me before work, then I'm working a short night so I can get to bed around 4 a.m. to wake up in time for the Direct while still having 7ish hours of sleep. Won't lie, feels a bit lackluster remembering Sony doesn't have a press conference, even if I understand why after the last few years.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Some people have criticized how Microsoft just buys studios to guarantee exclusivity rather than focusing more on their own efforts...

...but if Microsoft wants to come to me with a briefcase that is comically overstuffed with money, to the point where bills are sticking out, that'd be cool. I don't have any particularly good ideas, or talent, but I like money.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Some people have criticized how Microsoft just buys studios to guarantee exclusivity rather than focusing more on their own efforts...

...but if Microsoft wants to come to me with a briefcase that is comically overstuffed with money, to the point where bills are sticking out, that'd be cool. I don't have any particularly good ideas, or talent, but I like money.
Can I have some too?

Oct 26, 2017
Ubisoft today in a nutshell

manquillo.gif

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, sense of dread retreating, general sociopathy I can mask as apathy returning.

General thoughts on E3 so far.

-Boy, it's the end of a console generation huh?
-Doom Eternal looks neat.
-Save us Nintendo. Please god.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
In a world where magic is everything, Asta is born without the use of magic powers is now in a magic crystal destroying contest that looks a lot like DOTA. On his team are Mimosa, currently third seated member of the Asta harem behind Glasses Guy and Noelle, and Xerx Lugner Grimmjaw Jaggerjaques, vice captain of the Purple Orcas and edgelord prankster supreme. Facing them are three complete and total no names.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo E3 Direct and the premiere of a certain part v on TOONAMI that everyone is hype over. What a week.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
The total destruction of the I stand with Vic idiots has been more entertaining than e3 so far tbh

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever I hear shit like 'your actions affect even the smallest details of what's happening I the world' I'm like...yeah for like 3 npcs I'm sure

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Okay this news on FF7R is nice, but are you going to keep that weird scene where you find the President of Shinra in that brothel?

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I will have to embark on a month long journey, to see the high scholars to see if they think Tifa's honkers are the right size.

I may not return. Tis a dangerous journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.