• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"RPGs finally come to the US"

it's collection of mana with secret of mana 3!

"romancing saga"

....ok.

"At long last....after years of waiting"

SECRET OF MANA 3

"here's a port of ff8"

okay.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
GIF_-_Wonderful_101_Thumbs_Up.gif
The best video game

Oct 25, 2017
Square-Enix did well. Way better than last year.
I'm amazed they acknowledged Dragon Quest XI S since they're really weird about Dragon Quest on Nintendo.
I do want to try Romancing Saga 3.
Avengers looks like it might be fun. Maybe.
FFVII. Nuff said.
No Babylon's Fall though?

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Yeah that Avengers reveal was just frustrating. The way they just danced around it for like 15 minutes without showing any gameplay...It just sucked. The rest of the conference was fine though, and I'm pretty interested in FFVII Remake. I'm sad Yoko Taro wasn't there though.

Oct 26, 2017
0. Devolver Digital
1. Square Enix
2. Microsoft
3. Bethesda
4. Ubisoft

No pressure, Nintendo. Just announce Goku for Smash and this will be a cakewalk.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I would put Bethesda below Ubisoft.

Ubisoft's presentation wasn't good, but at least they didn't round up a bunch of fans to talk about their games for good PR.

Bethesda's presentation was two steps away from having everyone present sing We Are the World.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017

Ubisoft's presentation wasn't good, but at least they didn't round up a bunch of fans to talk about their games for good PR.

Bethesda's presentation was two steps away from having everyone present sing We Are the World.
At least Doot looks amazing

Oct 26, 2017
Everyone, I need your help.
Should I buy The Last Remnant: Remastered?

I didn't watch Ubisoft since it started while I was work. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.
Just watch the Watch Dogs Legion trailer and clips of Jon Bernthal's doggo and you're golden.

But that was the most memorable part of the conference, along with Ikumi Nakamura and Doom Eternal. lol

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
You know I almost feel bad for ol' Screech and Percy...oh wait no I don't.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Who is ready to get fabulous all over Europe this week on TOONAMI with the incredible fifth part of a beloved franchise that some indeed would call the greatest adventure of all time?

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Just a funny bit dunking on that Jeux-France rumor:

Anyway...I dunno, I haven't really been watching any of these live save for he Microsoft one and I feel like I've missed nothing of importance. Hopefully Nintendo knocks it out of the park tomorrow.

Oct 25, 2017
Still got Nintendo today.
I only care about SMT V and Metrood Prime 4. I really haven't cared about their game output for years. Their most beloved game I put 2 hours into and then put right back down again and I also think that game is uncomfortable to play non docked. I'll give the trailers a look, but I'm not really hyped for their conference. There's not even going to be an F-Zero or Star Fox game or Advanced Wars.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
honestly i could tell that was what he said even through the censor, you can hear the c sound before the bleep happens

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Part IV was pretty disappointing in the end but the dub was fantastic. The characters were all spot on to be sure but the plot took forever to get where it was going.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
as of part 4 i'd say that plot is probably araki's biggest weakness, it's the characters and interactions that have carried the series, looking forward to both part 5s this year

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Hey remember the time Josuke time traveled and saved himself? Araki sure doesn't!

I did finally figure out why The Hand rarely gets used. Every time he busts it out he is NEARLY KILLED so he must have a psychological block against using its broken ass ability!

Oct 26, 2017
Just a funny bit dunking on that Jeux-France rumor:

All jokes aside, has anyone ever seen Shigeru Miyamoto and Keanu Reeves in the same room together? Hmmmmmmm...

Part IV was pretty disappointing in the end but the dub was fantastic. The characters were all spot on to be sure but the plot took forever to get where it was going.
as of part 4 i'd say that plot is probably araki's biggest weakness, it's the characters and interactions that have carried the series, looking forward to both part 5s this year

The plot of Diamond is Unbreakable: bizarre Stand encounters and the friends we made along the way in a town with a dark secret.
It's a character-driven story after we had the plot-driven story of Stardust Crusaders.

Oct 25, 2017

Having Leonardo da Vinci as the villain sounds dumb, but it's exactly my kind of dumb. They just kind of made that whole plot line boring though. I am looking forward to part V though. I've heard it's better and I do really like Lupin has a franchise.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
If Rebecca doesn't try to trick Lupin into marrying her again I riot

Status
Not open for further replies.