• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Still super hyped over BoTW2, Pokemon also looks really good (that major issue aside)

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Maybe the reason why Zelda has a shorter hairstyle in this game is to make it easier to animate during gameplay.
giphy.gif

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
You need to come to the terms that the only new Zelda game where you actually play as Zelda is the Cadence of Hyrule.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'll choose to believe until nintendo dashes my hopes upon the rocks of disappointment

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
The first thing I thought of when I saw the BOTW2 video was playable Zelda. It'll either happen or she'll fall deep into the pit to show up at the end of the game like she has since OOT.

Also almost everything Nintendo showed me had me excited except Banjo, who I've never really cared about but understand. Great eshop sales as well.

ShinRPGamer

Nov 4, 2017
Well that Smash Bros homophobia thread caught one of our own. Unspeakable Evil was a casualty in that graveyard of a thread.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
D8z-ITIZXo-AIkewg.jpg

How come Mario gets to bring Peach along with him when they go on vacation, but Luigi never gets to bring Daisy?

Luigi, come on man. Come on!

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Despite being a huge Rare fanboy Banjo has never stuck with me. Give it a try if you like 3D platformers though as some people love the shit out of them.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I looked at that Cyberpunk thread earlier and yeah it's a shitshow, like there's nothing wrong with expecting better folks, don't just dismiss the concerns of others just because you didn't have the same initial interpretation of something. Given CDPR's history I wouldn't give them the benefit of the doubt myself. I mean when the Main Character of the game is acting like a racist ass you can't tell me that that poster is innocent either.

Status
Not open for further replies.