• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna be disappointed if B-Dubs didn't spend 20 minutes freaking out about BotW 2 on the podcast

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
You guys record a podcast this week? Youtube still has a waiting for stream message up

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
2665537-jeff%20laughed.gif

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Seeing how quick AoT season 3 part 2 made it on I imagine it is a safe bet with a month delay to give cushion to the simuldub.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
MHA has the highest priority when it comes to Funi's simuldubs. It's one of the few that gets same day dubs with the Japanese version, at least for the first cour or so. We'll get it as soon as a slot opens up.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017

Are we straight up not gonna even fight Lan Di in this game? We're not even half-way to wrapping it up?

Oh man.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
126 is netero vs meruem and 135 is...Komugi and Meruem's death?
do we already know HxH's replacement?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I can't say what my favorite episode of HxH is...probably Zero X and X Rose...either that or the one that just aired because Alluka, Nanika, and Killua are great

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
116 is up there for me. Though all of these episodes are weird to just air with no context lol

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
To the surprise of no one, Hollow Knight: Silksong looks great.

Very curious to see if Primal Aspids will return. If you haven't played Hollow Knight, don't worry, this sums up Primal Aspids decently.

Not at all. They said that since the kickstarter campaign.

Ah. Okay.

Hopefully, epic store aside, everything works out.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Bought Devil Survivor 2 and Strange Journey Redux today, and will finish EO V today or tomorrow.

On my schedule for the rest of the year besides some tentpole releases are almost entirely giant Atlus RPGs

EO Untold 1/2
P3P
P4G
Persona Q
PQ2
Strange Journey Redux
Radiant Historia
Devil Survivor 1/2

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Bought Devil Survivor 2 and Strange Journey Redux today, and will finish EO V today or tomorrow.

On my schedule for the rest of the year besides some tentpole releases are almost entirely giant Atlus RPGs

EO Untold 1/2
P3P
P4G
Persona Q
PQ2
Strange Journey Redux
Radiant Historia
Devil Survivor 1/2
Strange Journey, Radiant Historia, and Devil Survivor 1 are all awesome. The original versions are anyway, haven't played any of the rereleases. Strange Journey in particular is one of my favorite games ever.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017

....What does Gooigi taste like?

...Does Luigi enjoy eating him? Does Gooigi enjoy being eaten?

...How does he eat him?

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Strange Journey, Radiant Historia, and Devil Survivor 1 are all awesome. The original versions are anyway, haven't played any of the rereleases. Strange Journey in particular is one of my favorite games ever.

I've played SJ before a bunch, the remake just happened to be on sale. I've bought RH twice and never played it either time and DS1 has been on my to play list for 5 or 6 years now.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
The ironic thing is the last episode is actually the best episode of HxH, but that would have aired the week before.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
First time trying the impossible burger, got one of the impossible whoppers, spent the entire time convinced it was just a beef patty. Excited for this meat-less future
I'll be excited when I can get it for around $2 a pound like I can ground beef.

I will never give up real bacon though, that will go on my burger whether it's cow or plant :P

Status
Not open for further replies.