• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
The Fairy Tail anime has reached the part with the orgasm magic.
Barf...
Ugh

Reminder that the magic also doesn't affect virgins like legit

Which Cana the alcoholic apparently is

Also it let's you which girl is pure or not

Also the loli founder who is physically a child was affected by the magic

Also she has a kid by Zeref

Nevermind she's physically 13 and was 13 when she was pregnant makes it better

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I present you this Gif with no context

giphy-1.gif

Oct 26, 2017
YJSPAIs.jpg

Episode 155 "A Night of Despair"
In this week's episode Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler and Crocodile discuss throwing balls, using Potara rings, baseball references, DESPAIR, duel wielding, Lupin Part 5's premier, Mimosa, ninja jail, more stupid ostrich, and Kite's return.

Audio:

Timecodes:
0:00:30 News (Upcoming show endings)
0:11:56 My Hero Academia
0:22:52 Dragonball Super
0:28:08 Attack on Titan (and baseball)
0:41:05 The Promised Neverland
0:51:19 Sword Art Online: Alicization
1:01:08 Lupin Part 5
1:11:23 Black Clover
1:13:34 Boruto
1:16:08 Naruto Shippuden
1:18:52 Hunter x Hunter
1:27:18 Sign offs

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:

986.gif

Oct 25, 2017
So the new EVA dub is airing on Netflix in like two days. I think I'll give it another shot, but I remember not liking it years ago.

Let's see how it goes this time.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like you are spiraling out of control. Maybe you should owe a little girl a life debt or something to balance the karmic scales.

Oct 26, 2017
The last one!

A ten minute existential monologue from a minor character that doesn't even have a total of an episode's worth of screen time that we haven't seen in over 30(?) episodes?

I see that this is your first TED Talk. lol

It's very sudden characterization for a minor character that can come off as pretentious. It's very Togashi.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Togashi was reading the Game of Thrones novels and thought to himself,"This political scheming and backstabbing is cool and all but what if you added Stands to the equation?". Also Lovecraftian horror just on the horizon.
Also, the ants weren't shit compared to what's really out there.

Oct 25, 2017

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I have to wonder if Togashi and Araki talk to each other and are like,"Hey that's a really dumb idea. Can I use it?"

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
There is a dude who jizzs in his pants over Biscuits muscled up form and its fucking hilarious.

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone want to put together a summary of the manga events that have happened after the anime ends?
It's pretty much Jojo x Game of Thrones with horror elements with too many motherfucking god damn names to remember with one of the best fights of the franchise also in there.
I have to wonder if Togashi and Araki talk to each other and are like,"Hey that's a really dumb idea. Can I use it?"
"Yo Araki, that's a really cool stand you got there, but let me apply some actual logic to that shit, you'll love it."
There is a dude who jizzs in his pants over Biscuits muscled up form and its fucking hilarious.
[/QUOTE]
I didn't even remember this dudes name till that scene.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Detective Conan has so many damn episodes
one piece is slowly catching up :P

Conan does two things that One Piece should adapt to allow for better pacing.

A. They from time to time release HD remakes of early episodes that are widescreen instead of the original full screen. One piece is old enough that it too could do this.
B. Conan has a secondary series dealing with kaito kid. One Piece could totally take a cour or two off by having a spin off series following some other characters of interest.
Conan over the years has taken over a year off between those two things.
to be fair conan also does a decent amount of filler, but that is because filler for conan is much easier to do than other series as it just means there are non canon muder mysteries from time to time.

That being said if you really wanted to catch up on conan it isn't that bad
with a filler guide and the wikia letting you know which episodes are important for certain things you can get by skipping a lot of the cases by just watching the first 5 minutes of the case and the last 5 minutes as that is where a lot of the overarching plot development is.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
i should probably catch up (Two weeks behind) before this saturday before i fall even further behind

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Here's more of Christopher Ayres' Frieza from one of the episodes where Daman Mills originally had to fill in for him for the Toonami broadcast.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
caught up on Jojo, Neverland, and HxH. Just the bad shows left now.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
i had a pretty cool dream last night, Gon threw Ging off the world tree, and then flew away on top of Appa for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.