• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 40 - A Decision at Last! Is the Winner Beerus? Or is it Champa?
8:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 41 - Come Forth, Divine Dragon! And Grant My Wish, Peas and Carrots!
11:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 131 - Find the Nuisances: Babidi's Retaliation Begins!
11:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 132 - A Time of Trials! Lay Hold of Legendary Powers!
12:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 133 - Hold Majin Buu in Check! Limit: Super Saiyan 3!
12:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 134 - True Worth Beginning to Show The Treacherous Buu!
1:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 135 - Silly Looking? Drilling the Fusion Pose!
1:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 136 - Bye-bye, Everyone! Goku Returns to the Next World
2:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 137 - Gohan Located! Intensive Training in the World of the Kais!
2:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 138 - Birth of a Merged Superwarrior! His Name Is Gotenks!
3:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 139 - Who Will Defeat Majin Buu? The Mightiest of Men Moves Out!
3:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 140 - The Powering Up Continues? Super Gotenks is Achieved!

Later.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Welp that's all folks. Don't know if I will be around for the DBZ Kai marathon so if not, see you in 2 weeks.

Later ToonamiERA.

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
I kinda forgot what the corrupt Toonami Bumpers were like so I wasn't feeling the week from before's bumps since SARA and TOM weren't segueing into them. This week though...that was quite amazing

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I look forward to briefly watching the first episode of Kai next week just so I can see the new look for the block & bumps going forward.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well I fell asleep last night. Lie down for one minute and the next thing you know its the next morning. Oh well. At least everyone has seen Gon has a very... dangerous way of thinking about things.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After Genthru smashes Gon's throat was his voice as hoarse and soft in Japanese? I actually liked that touch a lot.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Sad i missed last night- I spent the whole day at PAX Unplugged, ate Bonchon for dinner, and basically was in a haze starting at 10:30. I was lucid enough to watch Kai, freak out when the Dog got shot, and then just dozed off

Also, why are we cursed with another bad show in Black Clover. Why do they want to kill this block

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Sad i missed last night- I spent the whole day at PAX Unplugged, ate Bonchon for dinner, and basically was in a haze starting at 10:30. I was lucid enough to watch Kai, freak out when the Dog got shot, and then just dozed off

Also, why are we cursed with another bad show in Black Clover. Why do they want to kill this block

Because those bad shows make more money then most of the good shows we like

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
I think I might have been too down on the first half of part 3. It's better than I remember.

Justice episodes were hilarious. Just needed a more satisfying conclusion to the fight.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The second half of Part 3 is a lot better than the first half but I suppose you have to establish the characters and their relationships and all that. That and the stands and stand users are more interesting as well.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Gon is a danger to himself and others and should be locked in a padded room

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
We'll have Black Clover on the block for at least a year.

Are you feeling it?

Are you really feeling it guys?

Oct 25, 2017
Harry macdougall is third best design in the show also great voice and personality.
tumblr_m1w9ocSYf51qgp7t8o2_540.jpg

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
You can tell this episode (or arc) was when Hol Horse would have joined the crusaders on his original plan before going "NEVERMIND STILL EVIL"

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
sure Harry is totally the type of guy you bring home to mother

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We're within a few episodes of the
villain group
showing up in Outlaw Star. They make for some... interesting episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.