• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
For the love of god, someone just turn around and look at Boruto when he's using his thing. So frustrating.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
It's the same guys that wanted to stop Pop Team Epic from becoming a hit anime. Speaking of which.... Time for Pop Team Epic.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
It's still pretty remarkable to me that Atra is actually a pretty likable character, against all odds and even in spite of her weird harem thing. Probably IBO's greatest magic trick.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It's still pretty remarkable to me that Atra is actually a pretty likable character, against all odds and even in spite of her weird harem thing. Probably IBO's greatest magic trick.

I recall around her introduction episodes this thread was fairly unanimously 'against' her, but she grew on a lot of us over time, significantly.

I still soured on the overall series by the end though, sigh.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
I recall around her introduction episodes this thread was fairly unanimously 'against' her, but she grew on a lot of us over time, significantly.

I still soured on the overall series by the end though, sigh.
I was 100% anti-Atra from the first second she stepped on screen, but they somehow managed to turn it around.

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
tumblr_pkjk1nVeSZ1s9kej6o1_250.gif

Happy Pixel Sketch Final Toonami of the Year thingy! Pretend Jack is already over, lol. *wave*
Belated Merry Christmas, and early Happy New Year!!

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Next week on Toonami:

11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 92 - A State Of Emergency! Failure To Reach Ten Members!
11:30 - Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - 12 - Boruto and Mitsuki
12:00 - My Hero Academia - 31 - The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain
12:30 - Mob Psycho 100 - 8 - The Older Brother Bows -Destructive Intent-
1:00 - Megalo Box - 3 - Gear Is Dead
1:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable - 17 - Rohan Kishibe's Adventure

2:00 - Black Clover - 51 - Proof of Rightness
2:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 124 - Breakdown × And × Awakening
3:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 231 - The Closed Route

3:30 - Attack on Titan - 42 - Reply
4:00 - Pop Team Epic - 7 - Hellshake Yano
4:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 28 - Battle Before Dawn

Later.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Rohan's BIZARRE Adventure!?

also rohan's totes a buddy now & is completely fine after a bookshelf fell on top of him and had the everloving shit beaten out of him

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, is Black Clover's run finally over?

Thank you god

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
therideneverends.jpg

We haven't gotten any official word considering we tend to hear about a show's replacement about 2 weeks in advance. Probably more to just indicate it's the end of the "season"

Oct 25, 2017
Atra is a good kid, she's just very socially ignorant a bit. It's like she doesn't understand the weight behind some of what she says but she ultimately wants her and her friends to be happy...and has played house one too many times to the point where her future marital arrangement got fucking weird.

Oct 25, 2017
trying to scare me on the tail end of my floridian vacation with the end of BLack Clover, no way would they take it off considering how it rises to new heights in the new LN arc.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Black Clover is the gift that keeps on giving Wizard Kings, the power of friendship, Ha ha, Captain Yami being savage to his subordinates, the magic of never giving up, .5 note characters, DESPAIR.

Also I finished the Spirit list besides Let's Go Pikachu Pikachu, which I can get at any time.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Black Clover is the gift that keeps on giving Wizard Kings, the power of friendship, Ha ha, Captain Yami being savage to his subordinates, the magic of never giving up, .5 note characters, DESPAIR.

Also I finished the Spirit list besides Let's Go Pikachu Pikachu, which I can get at any time.
Play lets go pikachu you coward

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Not even a counting gag can convince me to stick with the show.

...that, & the fact I can't watch it live with you guys, which was really the only way I was able to stick with it as long as I did. No point in forcing myself to watch a show I don't enjoy if I have to do it myself.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I gave it a whopping 50 episodes.

I think I gave it MORE than a fair chance. Hell, I dropped Gundam Unicorn at the halfway point, so I somehow lasted longer with BC than Unicorn. Plus I'd rather do something that improves my mood/makes better use of my time.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It will slide to the end of the block once HxH ends so I don't even care that it's there. Can just ignore it once I'm bored of it.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Watching my uncle's place. Trying to train their dog to retrieve soda from fridge. Not going well. Also watching random movies on HBO.

He's just not that into you is a really shitty romantic comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.