• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Our own Toonami Escape Weekly Podcast, Hosted by thread regulars Grexeno, B-Dubs, and CKohler. Click the button above for the RSS link.

New webcast every Friday at ~8:00pm

Other useful links:

Toonami.com
Toonami Facebook
Toonami Simulcast
Toonami Tumblr

CFuJ1vO.png

n48ykTK.png

vIVQsBc.png

DYc19RE.png

yZFmgz4.png
[/URL]

K1KPxCc.png
[/URL]

CFuJ1vO.png

CfpKSt9.png

CFuJ1vO.png

Show end dates. Through currently announced episodes. Does not account for unannounced marathons, etc.

Lupin the Third Part IV (rerun): December 8
Mob Psycho 100 (Season 1): February 2, 2019
Black Clover (Season 1): January 5, 2019
Megalo Box: March 23, 2019
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable: June 8, 2019
Hunter x Hunter: June 22, 2019
My Hero Academia: August 17, 2019
Dragon Ball Super: December 21, 2019
Naruto Shippuden: February 24, 2024
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations: ¯\_(?)_/¯

|OT0||OT1||OT2||OT3||OT4||OT5||OT6||OT7||OT8||OT9|
|Jan14||Feb14||Mar14||Apr14||May14||Jun14||Jul14||Aug14||Sep14||Oct14||Nov14||Dec14|
|Jan15||Feb15||Mar15||Apr15||May15||Jun15||Jul15||Aug15||Sep15||Oct15||NovDec15|
|Jan16||Feb16||Mar16||Apr16||May16||JunJul16||AugSep16||OctNovDec16|
|JanFeb17||MarApr17||MayJun17||JulAug17||SepOct17||NovDec17|
|JanFeb18||MarApr18||MayJun18||JulAug18||SepOct18|

Last edited:

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
New thread smell
Can't believe in less than 12 hours Goku will be confirmed for Smash

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
should this thread just go quarterly next year if post counts don't really matter? That might be a little cleaner than every two months.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
should this thread just go quarterly next year if post counts don't really matter? That might be a little cleaner than every two months.
if we took last thread's post count as an average that would probably end up being at least a 40k post thread?

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Let the meat drop

Also on Monster Hunter I thought Hollywood stopped doing Western Isekai after like the 90s

I bet the Palico would an actual cat

And Milla Jovovich is in the movie so expect more of WS Anderson wet dreams about his wife

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
the real holloween terror/monster was the fact HOLY CRAP PEOPLE LIKE GOING TO SEE "HALLOWEEN" ON HALLOWEEN, it took me 7 hours to clean up after the mess of theater goers....

*goes to bed to catch a few hours of sleep before Smash Direct*

UltraGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Oh boy, Melee is STILL a part of EVO. that just fuckin swell

Dont give me any of the horeshit about it still getting entrants for a 17 year old game still being featured.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
pirhana plant was something i didn't see coming

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"Oh sorry, were you wanting Shadow & Isaac? LULZ THEY STILL ASSIST TROPHIES, YOUR LEAK WAS FAKE"

Not gonna lie that Incineroar was a kinda weak note to end on in terms of "here's the last character", but man, Piranha Plant is so WTF, also 5 more DLC characters is gonna be neat.

Also holy crap, Virtua Fighter is assist trophy and Shantae is a Spirit. AND TOKYO MIRAGE SESSIONS WAS ACKNOWLEDGED VIA SPIRITS.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
"Oh sorry, were you wanting Shadow & Isaac? LULZ THEY STILL ASSIST TROPHIES, YOUR LEAK WAS FAKE"

Not gonna lie that Incineroar was a kinda weak note to end on in terms of "here's the last character", but man, Piranha Plant is so WTF, also 5 more DLC characters is gonna be neat.

Also holy crap, Virtua Fighter is assist trophy and Shantae is a Spirit. AND TOKYO MIRAGE SESSIONS WAS ACKNOWLEDGED VIA SPIRITS.
Looks like fun stuff I'm a little disappointed with no Isaac or shadow but hey the roster was already amazing anyway

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I do wish trophies were still in it.

But fearing the Spiritis stuff being gotcha but actually revealed to be part of the single-player progression was a hell of a swerve.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I love unlocking characters and the vocal version of the smash theme was hot fire.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Thoughts on Smash Direct as someone who really doesn't care about Smash:
-I'm giddy about them making so you can't be guaranteed a no-items online fight (you can set your preference, but if the person you are matched against wins the coinflip you have items).
-I really hope that to unlock the 60 or so characters you need to unlock it's just as insane as Melee where you are going to leave your system on overnight just to unlock 1 character
-While spending 10 minutes on fucking option menus is a typical Nintendo power move, the idea of voiced announcers/localized names in 11 languages is really cool. I hope they steal the system SF has where you can individually select the voice language for each character- ie, let me have Ryu speak japanese but Ken in English
-They actually put a full gacha game in this
-Not fucking around with "look, our Day 1 Edition DLC is actually coming out next year, and this season pass we are going to sell you isn't ending till 2020 because fuck we haven't even started yet"
the real holloween terror/monster was the fact HOLY CRAP PEOPLE LIKE GOING TO SEE "HALLOWEEN" ON HALLOWEEN, it took me 7 hours to clean up after the mess of theater goers....

*goes to bed to catch a few hours of sleep before Smash Direct*

Actually pissed off there was no other horror movie (or anything good) out this week, as I stayed an hour late at work and then went to the arcade because I didn't trust myself to have a bunch of candy in my house

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can only imagine the reactions/salt in the Treehouse thread.

I'm really disappointed over no Shadow, and I'm really surprised that it was Piranha Plant of all things instead of a 3rd party character. He looks awesome though.

On the bright side, no Rex/Pyra to worry about. Though I'm surprised that Spring Man (and Twintelle... dammit) is an assist trophy.

Anyways, all that aside, GOOD LORD this game has so much content.

Pikachu and Sonic died running away.

What cowardice.

Yo, I can't be maining Sonic, dude is trash. Fastest hedgehog ever, but you couldn't outrun that? FOH

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
If you want MHA figures, look for the Banpresto DXF figures. They have distribution all across the US (by Gamestop, FYE, Hot Topic, and Comic Book Stores), and they have an MSRP of $20-$25 dollars
s-l500.jpg

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017
Oh hey. It's a new thread.

Oh boy, Melee is STILL a part of EVO. that just fuckin swell

Dont give me any of the horeshit about it still getting entrants for a 17 year old game still being featured.

It's true though. As long as Melee continues to have a lot of entrants, it should have a slot in EVO.

Status
Not open for further replies.