• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
also if virtua fighter made it in as assist trophy, y no tekken

virtua fighter, street fighter, & tekken all in the same game

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Namco considering they co develop the game certainly gets the short end of the stick.

If this changes at all it'll be something like Sophita getting DLC to co promote a SC6 Switch port next year. Namco just doesn't have many iconic characters that are still relevant.

midfalutin

Oct 25, 2017
OOPS WRONG THREAD I'LL SAY IT AGAIN

Man I'm sorry but the way this season of Attack on Titan has been structured makes absolutely no sense.

I have no idea if the manga was like this but it's really been throwing me for a loop

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I love it. AoT exceeded my expectations with the third season which were already pretty high after season 2 redeemed the show in my mind.

AOT season one was fairly mediocre with some good moments and characters. AoT season two was good all the way through with some great. AoT season three has been pretty much right at that solid B+/A- the entire run.

midfalutin

Oct 25, 2017
It has a bunch of moments I feel like I might enjoy if they were incorporated in a way that made sense but I just can't get over how and where it chooses to attach backstory and world-building being basically nonsensical

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
6p4eg0O.jpg

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I got the DLC list.

JimJam P1 and P2 as Ice Climber echo fighter.
Jiren
Jimbei
Joey Wheeler
Jagi

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man, can't believe people are bummed that Smash has the sense to not include Shadow the Hedgehog

Also if you're going to put Shadow in (why would you ever do this) you wouldn't do SA2 Shadow which is the one that could be Echo fightered easily. You'd do STH Shadow. With Guns. Stealing candy would be his final smash.

I just wanted Shadow in any form. I don't really care about his baggage, the design is just too nice

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
I'm laughing that Piranha Plant got added to the roster before Waluigi. I approve of the plant's addition though since it's an off-the-wall choice.

I just wanted Shadow in any form. I don't really care about his baggage, the design is just too nice
Metal Sonic is cooler than Shadow though.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Shadow is great in SA2, completely pointless in Heroes, hilarious in Shadow, the only good thing in '06, a fun boss in Generations, and whatever in Forces.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Metal Sonic is just as good as the game he debuted in.
Meaning he's crap.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
MOBILE SUIT VICTORY GUNDAM: EPISODE SEVEN - THE SOUND OF THE GUILLOTINE

There aren't even jokes to be made in this episode. Realistic depiction of torture and summary execution via guillotine. More adults trying to guilt a damn kid into fighting this war, though in this case it might truly be kill or be killed.

EiFrMJ1.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't say that. The treasure hunting and mech levels were bad when the game came out. Only a third of the game was ever good, but that's still more than CD can say.
Nah CD is my least favorite 2D Sonic besides the Game Gear ones, and I can find more enjoyment in it out than anything in SA2. The Mech stages and Treasure hunting segments were the worst, and the only decent thing was the Sonic and Shadow stages, and those control pretty awful now.

I also can't forgive SA2 for kick starting everything wrong with the Sonic franchise.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
MOBILE SUIT VICTORY GUNDAM - EPISODE EIGHT: FIERCE FIGHT! WAVE ATTACK

This is Gundam ass Gundam here. Kid has had enough of the adults war, takes his computerized robot ball and goes home...with his girlfriend and her war orphan baby. Oh her aunt looks just like the leader of Zanscare. Probably a coincidence. Oh and not char is totally in that picture Uso, you met the guy. Kid comes back as soon as the shit hits the fan and a squad of six mobile suits comes to wreck the Gundam. Marbet tries her best goddamn it but she just isn't any good at piloting the thing. Uso uses his Para glider and fights them off but not before having half a dozen stress based terrors of the guillotine. Uso can't deal with this shit any more and passes out. But at least beam battle axes made an appearance this time around. Here's a robot slo mo kicking another robot.

p4rZDkX.gif

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
MOBILE SUIT VICTORY GUNDAM - EPISODE NINE: DEPARTURE

Is this a lost episode of ZZ? The Gundam gets captured, Uso gets tossed around like a rag doll. The Nu Generation Gundam Team stops these wacky Zanscare goons by a fake long horn sheepnapping. Katejina is spying on the Yellow Jackets? Here is a meme from your friends at Victory Gundam.

oOgpeWh.gif

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
BK needs to stick to creeping out both Children and Adults with their creepy masked dude

Oct 25, 2017
MOBILE SUIT VICTORY GUNDAM - EPISODE NINE: DEPARTURE

Is this a lost episode of ZZ? The Gundam gets captured, Uso gets tossed around like a rag doll. The Nu Generation Gundam Team stops these wacky Zanscare goons by a fake long horn sheepnapping. Katejina is spying on the Yellow Jackets? Here is a meme from your friends at Victory Gundam.

oOgpeWh.gif
So it sounds like you just met the Shrike team...

Status
Not open for further replies.