• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
latest

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
all ot changes should now have the scene in question as the banner to complete the reference

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Done. When we fix the bug there's gonna be a button that says "cover" on the top of any given page. You can just hit that and change it there.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017

Clearing my history/cache doesn't seem to fix the issue I'm having. 9/10 attempts to log in just don't work, and just bring me back to the hub "Welcome to Resetera page."

When I do successfully log in, most attempts to go into the actual forums immediately log me out.

At this point, I'm guessing it's something with the forum? Would emailing them about this help? If so, what's Resetera's email?

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Lost in all the madness yesterday, another voice announcement for Super got announced. Veronica Taylor got cast to play everyone's new favorite character.

Oct 25, 2017
They got Invader Zim's voice actor to do Lord Chilled for Dragon Ball Legends.

I now look forward for all the Invader Zim audio clips to be edited on the Episode of Bardock special.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Only two weeks till we'll hear her. Can't wait. I don't care what anyone says,
Ribrianne
is great and a highlight of the arc.

Edit: [ cross ] doesn't work anymore?

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Clearing my history/cache doesn't seem to fix the issue I'm having. 9/10 attempts to log in just don't work, and just bring me back to the hub "Welcome to Resetera page."

When I do successfully log in, most attempts to go into the actual forums immediately log me out.

At this point, I'm guessing it's something with the forum? Would emailing them about this help? If so, what's Resetera's email?
We know about the issue. Fix should be coming soonish

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
So with that I think all the "major" characters of this arc have got their voice actors confirmed. Patrick Seitz should still be voicing Jiren so everyone else is more or less one-off characters.

I'm not sure how likely it is, but it would be also if Sabat manages to get Scott McNeil to voice
one of the Universe 6 Namekians, just like how he got Brian Drummund to voice the clone Vegeta.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
But what about the most important character of all
Katopesla

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
One thing I know is I started hating the word 'despair' recently

OP
OP
Seda