• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
You ever think about how Mr. X was probably the only bioweapon Umbrella ever made that could actually work as a weapon?

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I could see why people disliked OG FMA, it completely falls off the rail and has some pretty bad episodes, but there's some good animation there and some decent plot. Not the worst thing ever

Oct 26, 2017
Greed fight aside (that's the one thing I think filler FMA does better), the back half of the series is some trash.

I still stand by that FMA machete order of mine (even with the voice actor changes and very minor plot inconsistencies).

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Idk. Even if you can force the King into a state of Zetsu, he's still ridiculously strong and sturdy. It's still a huge gamble going up against him even if he can't use nen
In Zetsu King is then incredibly vulnerable to nen attacks since he would no longer have defences, meaning they would actually have a chance

Again though Youpi doesn't know any of this shit, all he knows it's an ability the bad guys were banking on will defeat him and would do something to him
I mean..... they were only ever allowed to get so strong until Freeza decided it they were getting to strong and killed off 99% of them. Without them fighting someone of equal or higher power they could never get stronger. And since Vegeta and co. were afraid of Freeza and his regime they could never progress till Goku came along.
True it's why Cabba is actually way stronger than any pre super saiyan saiyans and could keep up with current Vegeta

Vegeta in his base form is stronger than Gotenks and purple vegeta curbstomp him yet Cabba was equal to that

Though I feel like super sometime forgets that Vegeta and Goku base form are actually way stronger now

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
In Zetsu King is then incredibly vulnerable to nen attacks since he would no longer have defences, meaning they would actually have a chance

Again though Youpi doesn't know any of this shit, all he knows it's an ability the bad guys were banking on will defeat him and would do something to him

True it's why Cabba is actually way stronger than any pre super saiyan saiyans and could keep up with current Vegeta

Vegeta in his base form is stronger than Gotenks and purple vegeta curbstomp him yet Cabba was equal to that

Though I feel like super sometime forgets that Vegeta and Goku base form are actually way stronger now
I feel like the copy Vegeta arc is basically ignored now.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
I dropped 200 bucks and ordered the new release of the FMA Brotherhood blurays

worth it since I only have the first half of the old release and it would cost more than I just paid to get the second half of that release.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
GUYS RUN B-DUBS IS MAD WITH POWER HE'S A;LASKDJFLAKJASDFJASDF*static*

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
man, the king kong remake was worse than i remember

...also he's totes gonna lose against godzilla, i mean he's like 10x taller than king kong, he's just gonna step on him & battle over

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017

...also he's totes gonna lose against godzilla, i mean he's like 10x taller than king kong, he's just gonna step on him & battle over
Last time they were inexplicably the same size. And, uh, King Kong had electric powers. Because reasons.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017

Obviously after Godzilla accidentally killed people Kong likes he would do a lot of crossfit and wear a suit of armor to fight Godzilla while finding a weakness to use to weaken Godzilla

Though right before Kong delivers the killing blow Godzilla would say something that makes Kong realize they're not so different after all

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Obviously after Godzilla accidentally killed people Kong likes he would do a lot of crossfit and wear a suit of armor to fight Godzilla while finding a weakness to use to weaken Godzilla

Though right before Kong delivers the killing blow Godzilla would say something that makes Kong realize they're not so different after all
Now ya see...you lost me at crossfit

Status
Not open for further replies.