• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Class B ain't real, stop spreading lies.
VXHbHk1.gif

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
welp my desktop mouse is fucked, i'm gonna have to go buy a new one in the morning

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
The G502 Proteus Spectrum is still on sale at Best Buy for 34.99. Amazing mouse. I don't even have a PC that can play games and I still love it just for general usage.
thanks i'll check it out, i was using a deathadder, but i guess the cord got worn out

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
why do i need a search bar taking up half the real estate in my navbar on desktop? if you got rid of that it would give plenty of room to just have links to each section instead of a clunky drop down menu

Oct 25, 2017
why do i need a search bar taking up half the real estate in my navbar on desktop? if you got rid of that it would give plenty of room to just have links to each section instead of a clunky drop down menu
defeats the purpose of the quick jump button and the sidebar, you want maximum redundancy?

I assume its because there is nothing else they can think of putting that white space?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
defeats the purpose of the quick jump button and the sidebar, you want maximum redundancy?

I assume its because there is nothing else they can think of putting that white space?
i don't think that the side bar is necessary in desktop anyway, those kinds of things are useful on mobile but really only because of the very limited space

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
just to be safe i'll spoil this
does anyone here care who is stronger between Gogeta and Vegito? like i don't get why it matters

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
just to be safe i'll spoil this
does anyone here care who is stronger between Gogeta and Vegito? like i don't get why it matters

I never even considered the possibility that one was supposed to be stronger than the other

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
I never even considered the possibility that one was supposed to be stronger than the other
Elder Kai makes an offhand comment in Buu Saga about how Potara Earring fusions are better than normal fusions. Some people take that line really seriously for whatever reason.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Was recently reminded that Kai Leng sends you this in Mass Effect 3.

Dtn5ur-RVYAMtmli.jpg

This is two steps away from a salty Xbox live message.

Oct 25, 2017

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Elder Kai makes an offhand comment in Buu Saga about how Potara Earring fusions are better than normal fusions. Some people take that line really seriously for whatever reason.
"better" can mean a lot of things. The fact that potara earings don't have to match power levels and don't have room for failure like the fusion dance could also factor into that. Though it's not surprising dbz fans are taking something extremely literally.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Was recently reminded that Kai Leng sends you this in Mass Effect 3.

Dtn5ur-RVYAMtmli.jpg

This is two steps away from a salty Xbox live message.
If not for Kai Leng and the horrid last chapter of the game, I think a decent argument could be made for ME3 to be the best in the series. Everything else was pretty damn solid.

Clickhole is the greatest, as usual.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
i tried searching for Resetera on youtube and to my complete lack of surprise i don't want to click on any of the results

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Lying to kids is wrong. I won't ever tell them that Santa Claus is real. Or the Easter Bunny. Or class B.

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
x8HqAzm.jpg

Episode 130 "Naruto's Chin"
This week Grexeno, B-dubs, and ckohler discuss Rob Liefield, Rock Lee's Ninja Pals, The Crimson Chin, Roshi's offenses, ???%, Rohan's Stand, overworked animators, and Knov needing a vacation.

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamiescape/Episode130.mp3

Timecodes:
0:01:17 News (Blade Runner: Black Lotus, Real Steel)
0:07:37 My Hero Academia (and the Funimation/Hulu deal)
0:14:38 Naruto: Shippuden
0:16:37 Boruto
0:24:00 Dragonball Super
0:28:54 Mob Psycho 100
0:36:42 Jojo: Diamond Is Unbreakable
0:46:01 Black Clover
0:49:44 Hunter x Hunter
0:57:20 2018 Toonami Awards info and sign offs

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamiescape/podcast.rss

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Me playing DQ11:

It's a great game, but holy crap did I think I would be done before smash came out. Turns out
I just got to the third act lol

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
The links in the pop out menu on mobile are really inaccurate

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think Umbrella corporation just got tired of being a profitable company and decided to waste money on evil schemes
...huh. While we know Spencer's goal...you know, he probably never told the company why it really existed to begin with and let them just be on their devices.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
x8HqAzm.jpg

This week Grexeno, B-dubs, and ckohler discuss Rob Liefield, Rock Lee's Ninja Pals, The Crimson Chin, Roshi's offenses, ???%, Rohan's Stand, overworked animators, and Knov needing a vacation.

Audio:

Timecodes:

I haven't listened to this yet but I bet you guys love the Roshi episode

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
x8HqAzm.jpg

Audio:

Timecodes:

A few comments on this week's podcast:
  • I dunno, Naruto's chin doesn't look that weird? Also who is the Crimson Chin?
  • Let's be real, extra arms wouldn't have helped Tien vs. the Sayians or most DBZ foes
  • I'll have to look it up but I'm pretty sure Araki has said that he often writes with a Stand in mind first and then develops a character around them. So Stands and their Users tend to REALLY match up.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
x8HqAzm.jpg

Audio:

Timecodes:

I'll have to look it up but I'm pretty sure Araki has said that he often writes with a Stand in mind first and then develops a character around them. So Stands and their Users tend to REALLY match up
Not sure about Araki but it has been alluded in the show that stands fit with their user

About the Josuke thing Jotaro straight up said this that his stand reflects his kind nature it's why it can heal people so the show confirms

Also Hol horse is a cowboy with a gun as a stand, Dio desire to be king and has a stand that allows to command time (the old lady with Dio said this by the way), the con man in part 4 who became Koichi slave gets a stand that allows him to con people, that Italian chef got a stand that allows him to heal people with his food. Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.