• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
i agree that Pitou is the most animalistic out of the Royal Guards

also thanks Baroque for the mouse rec it's pretty good

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
is there anyone here who can make this into a good looking cover image?
608f9251f4665aa590cef6499c205696.jpg

my shop skills are lacking

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Listen if you see a Bayonetta main, I'm not saying you should bully them...

But it's always an option, and usually the correct one.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Just bought a digital copy of XBC2 because of the sale, thus completing my cycle of buying XBC games more than once.

I've got the PAL and NA versions of XBC1 on Wii. and I have the Wii U VC version and the 3DS version.
I've bought XBCX three times, the special edition, the digital version, and the physical version again when I found it on mega clearance.
I've bought XBC2 twice. The special edition and now the digital version, I also got the Switch Pro Controller because I wanted the better dpad and that was the first model with it.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Why do platform exclusive demo deals exist?

Who pushes them, and how can I find these people and push them into a volcano?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
hey B-Dubs is it possible for them to make the cover image taller on desktop, it's a lot shorter proportionally and it makes something that looks great on mobile(the cover i put on the SU thread for example) look not so great.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
hey B-Dubs is it possible for them to make the cover image taller on desktop, it's a lot shorter proportionally and it makes something that looks great on mobile(the cover i put on the SU thread for example) look not so great.
Not sure, the cover changes shape on desktop depending on if you have the sidebar out or not. I'll ask around.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
not sure if i did the facebook embed wrong or if facebook embed is just weird

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
re-experience roshi sexually harassing a possibly underage girl

truly a christmas miracle

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
they've done back to back marathons in december for a while now I think. It's likely Dec 29 will be a marathon too.

So basically two more regular scheduled nights in 2018.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I still don't understand why they did the Thanksgiving marathon the week before Thanksgiving and not the week of Thanksgiving. Yeah it lined up with AoTs end date better but if you can shift marathons for that why have them at all?

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
so they had a story where they needed to bring back someone from Tien's past, and they just made up a new character instead of bringing back Launch

k

of course Launch would have just shot Roshi in the goddamn face, so they probably "needed" a new character for Roshi's fucking bullshit

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I still don't understand why they did the Thanksgiving marathon the week before Thanksgiving and not the week of Thanksgiving. Yeah it lined up with AoTs end date better but if you can shift marathons for that why have them at all?
Thanksgiving was really early this year so maybe that had something to do with it

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
so they had a story where they needed to bring back someone from Tien's past, and they just made up a new character instead of bringing back Launch

k

of course Launch would have just shot Roshi in the goddamn face, so they probably "needed" a new character for Roshi's fucking bullshit

Roshi wouldn't have even tried with Launch knowing the consequences.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
the funny part is this was supposed to be Tien's episode and it got hijacked by Roshi and Tien was made to look the fool

Status
Not open for further replies.