• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Finally, tonight is the night when the year's best games murder each other in a giant battle royale.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realize the Game Awards was tonight... I'll keep watching The Venture Bros and just look what threads pop up for announcements.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm about to turn it off. Its just regular commercials and some unveils, most of which are not exactly amazing, with Geoff burning through awards in a few minutes before more commercials.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Took a glance at who's winning the awards so far. Sees Red Dead is sweeping every category it's been nominated for so far.

Yep, these sure are the Game Awards. :P

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Tien will surely make up for that poor showing in the next episode.

...right?
Tien is real strong in the tournament

giphy.gif

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Guys I believe Crackdown 3 might actually really possibly come out next year.

Maybe even at the date they say it is.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
as someone who's never been much for country style music this rdr2 medley doesn't do much for me

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Pathless was the most amazing game announced at the Game Awards. Which isn't saying all that much as most of the announcements fell flat for me but still, game looks amazing.

giphy.gif

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
This is like that manga where the character ended up with the little sister character in the end.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
....i'm confused...does this mean that switch is getting P5?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
*thinks of all the remixes & music that'll be included*

FUCK, I'm getting that season pass now.

I was so excited, I accidentally fanboyed a little too loudly & had a neighbor from the opposite side of my apartment question if everything was alright.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo being greedy with the reveals because they didn't have much of a show presence

Status
Not open for further replies.