• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
i remember hot pocket commercials also being a joke years ago when toonami first revived, but i think last night was worse than ever

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, how are thi-

...I feel like I missed something magical last night.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
hot pockets? moar liek deep pockets am i rite

Meanwhile, as I'm getting back into VC, I just remembered there was an anime....there's probably a reason nobody remembers it or talks about it, I assume.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
That Black Clover twist was one of the worst I've seen on Toonami. The author couldn't have been simply satisfied with just Licht getting his revenge on the humans who wronged his people, but now we found out that Licht isn't really Licht and is some douche elf we are just now introduced who somehow now looks like Licht.

This is all in addition to the already esablished body hopping fuckery going on with the elves.

Black Clover is bad.

Hey guys, how are thi-

...I feel like I missed something magical last night.
Tell me, what is your opinion on Hot Pockets?

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes you see a cursed image online, and you gotta wonder...

EJb9-Ax-Wo-AAt-Wlh.jpg

Like this is ironic right?

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Fan: I love you Mr. Brand

Big Brand: I love you too money.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Don't wanna brag or anything, but I've been getting pretty close to the Burger King twitter account.

Might get somewhat serious, who knows.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Someone already made a thread, so it's known to the community. Usually only get one year when it's on sale for like $40, so nice to be set for an additional year.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I feel clickbait has definitely gotten worse in the past couple years. (There's like 6 comicbooknounhere sites that have sprung up that are just the goddamn worst.)

Thinking on one shitty clickbait article in particular that said Ash's new traveling companion was written to be gender-neutral, which just isn't true at all.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I feel clickbait has definitely gotten worse in the past couple years. (There's like 6 comicbooknounhere sites that have sprung up that are just the goddamn worst.)

Thinking on one shitty clickbait article in particular that said Ash's new traveling companion was written to be gender-neutral, which just isn't true at all.
Oh you mean the supposed never before seen gender non binary character

That turned out to be an androgynous trainer

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who doesn't go to Facebook anymore, I'm glad I never see any Upworthy-style clickbait headlines that made me want to die
It seems like there is less clickbait in general now as more and more internet writing jobs get eliminated...

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
"This teenager ate nothing but Hot Pockets Ham and Cheddar for 3 months. You will be surprised by what their doctor said to them"

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
That Time I Died and was Reincarnated as the Cardboard Crisper Sleeve of the Left Hot Pockets Ham and Cheddar.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Real talk, Hot Pockets are garbage, I used to love them as recently as a few years ago until the discontinued all my favorite flavors, they always explode in the microwave, and Trader Joe's makes these Hot-pocket like things that they stuff with indian food that are great

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Catching up on these shows, wtf at all these Hot Pocket commercials lmao

Oct 25, 2017
The One Punch Man Season 2 Blu-Rays actually fix the ghosting problem. It looks slightly better.
Why Viz didn't wait for the Blu-Rays I don't know.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
The replacement Cyldes are going to be named Real Cheese and Ham.*

*HAM NOT GUARANTEED TO BE REAL.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The shitty part of getting MHA so soon is that it's the simulcast version.
I loved being reminded of each character and their quirk every episode. :D

Considering the 4 minute recaps some shows get, they must really think kids have the memory of goldfish.

Not great, yes, but Pepperoni as bad as the awful Ham & Cheese? Blasphemy!!!
....I'll only back down because there's apparently two different versions of the Pepperoni. The garlic crust one I used to get was just as bad as the ham and cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.