• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
my favorite games in the last decade are probably Xanadu Next, Trails in the Sky the 3rd, or Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together, but those either are remakes of older game or released in Japan before 2010.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
download-1.png

e25.jpg

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be making Release The Synder Cut jokes until the end of time. It's too funny, the perfect mix of delusional assholes and conspiracy theories but not the sort of all too real nonsense like Flat Earthers/Anti Vaccers/QANON get up to. These people just want their terrible movie to be even worse!

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I want the snyder cut out because an even worse version of Justice League would be an even better comedy to watch.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to see most of an episode of Shokugeki no Soma last night (didn't realize they were still in the Régiment de Cuisine in the anime), and also saw what will be next week's episode of Fire Force on Toonami, which was actually pretty good.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
DIO wasn't really super jacked. He was borrowing the body of someone super jacked

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
And thus a whole new generation will bear witness to the utter bullshit that is the final villain's powerset

Oct 26, 2017
DIO forgot how to do Space Ripper Stingy Eyes (still the best attack name) and instant freeze from spending a hundred years in a coffin and taking a human body.

At least that's my head canon.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Rosalina strikes me as more of a cuddles after sex type

Oct 25, 2017
*sees #ThankYouGameFreak is trending*
*sighs* "Everyone we need to defend this big multi-million dollar company from the big meanies!"

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I find the reception to the new Pokemon game a lot crazier and harsher than I do the reception of Death Stranding.

Oct 25, 2017
I find the reception to the new Pokemon game a lot crazier and harsher than I do the reception of Death Stranding.

The way I see it...
People have considered Kojima nuts for years. They figured that "Kojima unchained" would be a weird hodge podge of ideas and concepts. Spending years releasing vague & confusing trailers probably killed a lot of hype. I always had the mindset that "Death Stranding would be good, but not mindblowing & amazing"

Pokemon is a franchise many people are crazy for. People were hyped for their first true entry into the console market. Only to hear that half the Pokemon would be gone, including a multitude of fan favorites, and with no way to ever get them in the game... it's easy to see why people are mad.
Plus, there are fans that have felt the last few entries have been disappointing. For me it started with ORAS, which had good ideas but felt underbaked. Sun & Moon was such a slog I couldn't get through it. More of the same with USUM left me cold, and the less said about a third Gen 1 remake the better...

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
The way I see it...
People have considered Kojima nuts for years. They figured that "Kojima unchained" would be a weird hodge podge of ideas and concepts. Spending years releasing vague & confusing trailers probably killed a lot of hype. I always had the mindset that "Death Stranding would be good, but not mindblowing & amazing"

Pokemon is a franchise many people are crazy for. People were hyped for their first true entry into the console market. Only to hear that half the Pokemon would be gone, including a multitude of fan favorites, and with no way to ever get them in the game... it's easy to see why people are mad.
Plus, there are fans that have felt the last few entries have been disappointing. For me it started with ORAS, which had good ideas but felt underbaked. Sun & Moon was such a slog I couldn't get through it. More of the same with USUM left me cold, and the less said about a third Gen 1 remake the better...

I feel like Pokemon fans should know what to expect by now no matter what system its releasing on. If every game is a certain way for the last several years that should clue people in on what they should be seeing in the future but with some nicer graphics. That and losing all those Pokemon seemed inevitable, the Pokedex was a bloated mess for a long time if you ask me.

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Pokemon fans should know what to expect by now no matter what system its releasing on. If every game is a certain way for the last several years that should clue people in on what they should be seeing in the future but with some nicer graphics. That and losing all those Pokemon seemed inevitable, the Pokedex was a bloated mess for a long time if you ask me.

Oh I've been apathetic for a while now. I had hoped Sword & Shield would be the key, but the first reveal trailer didn't impress me at all. At that point, I was done.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
something had to give at some point, we're closing in on 1000 in total now

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
something had to give at some point, we're closing in on 1000 in total now

As a Gran Turismo fan I think people should get used to games with gigantic "casts of characters" that are all playable should get used to a lot of selections not making it in every game. The fact that Pokemon was able to do different for so long is impressive but it was never gonna last, especially as they tried to improve the graphics which makes that much more work for the devs.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
My magic is never giving up on Bleach getting a full anime adaptation. Even better if we get Bleach:The Hollow Years remake.

Oct 25, 2017
If Kingdom can get an s3, and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi can get more and Haikyuu!! can get an s4, and BLack Clover can get a year 3, then BLeach should get more as well as Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.